#9 Him

At Jeon mansion

Jungkook is doing his work in mansion's office while jimin came in without knock . Jungkook look up from computer screen to see who dare to came without his permission.

Jungkook:- don't you know to knock before come in . ( He said with annoyed expression)
Jimin:- I want to talk you ( he said completely ignoring his words)
Jungkook:- *sign* I am tired let's talk tomorrow.
Jimin:- You know what yo-

He stop when he he hear Jungkook's phone ring. Jungkook see his phone to know who call him only to found him. Jimin already know it's his call.

Jimin Pov

Oh god ! I am late .

??:- put phone on speaker and call jimin
Jimin :- I am already here

I look toward jungkook we both gulp and here we go again.

??:- WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT? How many time I have to tell you both stay away from people and specially from girls they all are slut.

Jimin:- it's not that like hy-
??:- and you, where are you at that time and where is gaurds .
Jimin:- i-i-i am also there actually but that girl just bumped into jungkook but don't worry I already fired her from company.
??:- but I am increasing both of your security or otherwise I came there .
Jimin:- n-no need why you bother yourself
??:- okay gaurds reach there till next morning
Jimin:- okay

I cut the call and look toward jungkook .
Jimin:- you know him wherever you go near anyone he got to know . I wonder did he put an invisible person who tell him about every thing or he put some type of chip in you .
Jungkook:- first thing hyung ,he is older than us second thing I don't know how hyung got to know about that everytime.
Jimin:- ooh I am also older than you but you never call me hyung and why you go near that girl .
Jungkook:- she is annoying and I know she also just want my attention like others and I loose my temper at that time I just want to kill her .
Jimin:- then why you gove her overwork
Jungkook:- she waste my fucking 3 min and 37 second thank to me I gave her only one hour as overwork not 5 hour.
Jimin:- isn't it to much jungkook they all are normal people who don't know about you and your those fucking rules she don't know anythi-
Jungkook:- Just stop this topic!!!(he yell and stood up while the chair fall down) why you are fuckingly protesting her if you again talk about her I Kill her than.

Author Pov
Jungkook shout at jimin while stand up from his chair. He lost his temper while jimin is standing there looking unbother but then he left from there .

Next day

Yn POV

I am working on my table while thinking about yesterday night Mr park , he is a nice person but how he know my address I didn't tell him .

Time skip to lunch
I am going toward cafeteria with ji-neul and Ari its not like that they don't want to wait for me but ji-neul mother is in hospital she has blood cancer and her dad company has buisness meeting in another country that's why she has to take care of her mother ( Author note:- ji-neul father work in someone's company) and Ari has to help her parents in their restaurant that's why I say I can manage .
We take our food and sit on table with other two employees.
Ari:- hello I am Ari and these are my friends ,we are new employee
Yn:- I amYn
Ji-neul :- ji-neul
??:- nice to meet you all I am Ellien and she is my friend juli.

______________________________________

Name:- Ellien

Occupation:- old worker of Asianstar company.

• have hot news of whole company what is going on

• friend of juli
----------------------------------------------------------

Name:- juli

Occupation:- old worker of Asianstar company

• love to spy

• friend of Ellien

______________________________________

Ellien:- did you all notice that there are 4 more bodyguards behind mr. Jeon and mr. Park
Juli:- there company is about to bankruptcy and they even walk with 12 gaurds behind them.
Ji-neul, Ari, Yn :- WHAT!!???
Juli:- yaa!
Ji-neul:- but they look like millionaire
Juli:- who know what they are?

Time skip

Lunch is over now within 2 minutes I had to feed little kitten for her I bring milk in babies nipple bottle.

Author POV
You are sitting on chair while feeding cat from bottle and she is drinking like a little baby while jimin came there .
Jimin:- Yn now I am free I can take care of this kitten you have work to do
Yn:- thanks but she is doing her lunch jimin:- it's okay I can feed her

You hand to kitten to jimin and start doing your work because recess is over now.
(Jimin pov:- let's start the game.)
jimin came in his cabin and put a file between his arm and go toward Jungkook's cabin when jimin enter jungkook look up.

Jungkook:- don't you know how to knock on door before entering.
Jimin:- for your kind information my working hours is over this file is left that you need to sign .

While jimin is telling him about file his eye land on kitten.

Jungkook:- what is this animal doing here?
Jimin:- it's Yn's kitten
Jungkook:- who allow her to take animal in my office
Jimin:- I am getting bored here so I ask her to bring it and here saying that he put kitten on table
Jungkook:- what the hell are you doing take this animal away from me

Jimin pick kitten and sit on couch and start playing with kitten.