#11 Old lady

Time skip at 8:30pm

You are working on your table he always gave you extra work to do and you can't even say anything.
Yn:- *sighn* what a life I have ?
You look toward toward your phone it's 8:32pm now finally you can go home. You start packing your things from table while jimin came there .

Jimin:- let's go
Yn:- mr. Park, you here?
Jimin:- yes , I am still here actually I have some work that's why
Yn:- oh!
Jimin:- now let's go it's getting late
Yn:- but where?
Jimin:- home , don't you wanna go?
Yn:- yah I have to but you
Jimin:- do you forget we are friends?* he said with a little pout*
Yn :- *chuckle* i remember
Jimin:- so friends help each other soo let's go
You both came out from company and sat on car.

 Park, you here?Jimin:- yes , I am still here actually I have some work that's whyYn:- oh! Jimin:- now let's go it's getting lateYn:- but where?Jimin:- home , don't you wanna go?Yn:- yah I have to but youJimin:- do you forget we are friends?* he s...

Yn POV
Doesn't they have a simple car why it's always so expensive.

Author POV
Actually Mercedes is only car they have before Lamborghini because of their richness they don't buy any small or low price cars ( rich people you know) and because Yn don't know about them that's why he bring this car but it is also a luxurious car .

Yn :- Mr. Park why only you left in company does mr. Jeon also gave you more work like me .
Jimin:- ... actually our company building is small and jeo- I mean mr. Jeon doesn't like the company building so he brought a new and tall one.
Yn:- A new building!
Jimin :- yah but things didn't arrange completely there , all furniture , desks ,computer , and other things . Some of main computers are arranged so I have to send all information on them that's why I stay till late .
Yn:- oh ,so how long it take
Jimin:- we are shifting there the day after tomorrow.
Yn:- that's quick
Jimin:- yeah there are many worker who are working there till tomorrow morning everything get set but I have to tranfer all of your computer data to new one and also have to gave you new tables where you all sit.

You reach to your apartment and Jimin stop the car

Yn:- thanks for the ride mr. Park jimin
Jimin:- my pleasure

You go in and he go toward mansion.

Your POV

Thank God I didn't get late now let's go.

Author POV

You change your dress and feed your cat and left house.

Next day
You woke up around 6:00am and do your morning routines after a long bath you came to kitchen and start cooking while gave little kitten his breakfast.

Your outfit

You came out of your apartment while holding little kitten in your hand

You came out of your apartment while holding little kitten in your hand. You are feeling sleepy because last night you came back home around 12:07am .

Scene shift to jimin

Jimin woke up late so he is late and right now driving car toward office building. There mansion is actually they are living is away from city it is in forest near sea.

He is driving car suddenly an old lady came infront of his car made him panic he immediately press his leg on break make car stop

He is driving car suddenly an old lady came infront of his car made him panic he immediately press his leg on break make car stop . He came out to see that old lady is fine.
Jimin:- are you okay?
Old lady :- *smile* hmm
Jimin:- ms what are you doing here ? And do you want to dead ,why you suddenly came infront of car ?
Old lady:- for you
Jimin:- for me? *Confused*
Old lady:- what are you doing is not simple as you are thinking.
Jimin:- * frown*
Old lady:- you are going to test her again if she is the right one for him or not but from whom you are hiding it ,he got to know about it .
Jimin:- what are you saying?
Old lady :- don't test her again he got to know about her and once he got to know her life becomes in danger. Just have believe on her .
Jimin:- I am not getting anything you are saying
Old lady :- take this and make her wear it he doesn't get to know about her
She said giving him a locket
Old lady :- tell her to never take it off

Jimin:- I am not getting anything you are sayingOld lady :- take this and make her wear it he doesn't get to know about her She said giving him a locketOld lady :- tell her to never take it off

Old lady:- these two small snake is like around us to keep us save from any power .

Jimin:- but -
Jimin look up not found anyone there. 'where the hell she is gone ' is only came in his mind . He sit in car and drove off from there but there is only that old lady is in his mind.

At office

You are completing your work while ms. Lyana came there
Lyana:- attention everyone!
Everyone look toward her
Lyana :- I hope you all already complete your work

Actually you all have to make project and ms. L,ana has to choose best from them and after that whose project are selected they have to show it to mr. Jeon and when he gave permission then work start on project and also whose project got selected also can make more project with any problem.

Lyana:- if not then complete it till lunch because after that your time get over.
Everyone nodded and continued their work.

____________________________________________________________________________