#7 Overwork

Jungkook:- come in

Jimin came in
Jimin :-you have meeting with your shareholders they want to talk you about company shares . The meeting is stat after 5 minute .
Jungkook:- okay

He left and I again look toward her file
Name:- yn
Age:- 20
Graduate:- 2 month ago

time skip at 2:50 pm

Finally the boring meeting is over I am still sitting at meeting room table I make a call from phone that is on table .
Jungkook:- send miss yn
Lyana:- okay sir

Yn POV
I am doing my work on my table Mr Jeon doesn't not call me it's me he doesn't remember me

lyana:-: Yn, Mr Jeon is calling you at meeting room number 2.

My breath immediately stop I turn around and see miss Lyana I bow to her.

Miss lyana:- sir came back from meeting now he is calling you go there yn:- okay mam

Ooh my god! He didn't call me because he is busy in meetings now I am dead!.

Author POV
You are standing in front of door actually there are two meeting room first one in which meeting is held with other contractors and the second is not big as first one but second one is only for company personal meeting with workers . You knok on door after 3 second you here a voice 'come in' you open door and go inside he is sitting on table while using his mobile phone, he look up and put his phone inside.

Jungkook:- hello Miss yn or I say miss angry Bird well not nice to meet you again.
Yn:- I-I am s-sorry sir....
Jungkook:-but I didn't say anything then why are you saying sorry. ( He said while smirking)
Yn:- f-for morning incident I don't have an intention to shout at you but the kitten is crossing the road and you drive the car little fast that's why I shout at you.

You said last 3 words in a very low voice but enough to hear him.

Jungkook:- okay well I have a gift for you. *Smirking*
Yn:-*confused* huh!

jungkook pass an envelope to her from his side of table . She take envelope from desk and open it to read.

Jungkook:- I write your resignation letter for you if I fire you then you are not able to find a job but you apologize to me that's why I write it for you . Now miss angry bird sign this resignation letter and get out.

Yn :- i-i am sorry sir please I am sorry please give me a chance please Jungkook:- hmmm.... *thinking*
let do this you have to over work everyone left at 7:30 p.m. but you left at 8:30.

He said while standing up and walk towards you and stand behind you , while you turn to face him but now is taking steps toward you while are taking back step .

Yn:- b-but sir
Jungkook:-you have five second choose
out company
and
over work.

1

2

3

4

Overwork!!

At this point your back touch with chair , you were about to fall so you tried to hold him but he back a little make you only touch his suit but from his leg he rotate chair make you fall on it . *He chuckled*
Jungkook:- now get lost from here and do your work.

Time skip at 8:00 pm

At Jeon mansion

Jungkook is doing his work in his office which is in his mansion not giving a fucking care about yn who is still in office while jimin is in his room doing his mafia work of Europe and because of his absence there he has to do more work. Suddenly his phone start ringing

*ring ring *

Jimin:- hello

??:- I have a news for you

Listening this his expression change into serious one .

Jimin:- What is it??

??:- He is in hospital

Jimin:- H-how??

??:- my man told me that when he is working in kitchen around 3:15pm suddenly he hear some noise from his room when my man reach their and open door he is sitting on ground while holding his head and groning in pain and when my man ask 'what happen sir' he said 'nothing only just a little headache' but suddenly he groaned in pain and throw the glass table into wall , glass break into peices he said ' don't tell anyone about it' before losing his conscious and fall on ground.

Jimin:- Did he wake up?

??:- No , not till now.

Jimin:- but suddenly what happen to him.

??:- I don't know but it's happened around 3:20pm .Well where is jungkook at that time?

Jimin:- In his office cabin.

??:-is someone else is also
with him?

Jimin:- no he is alone.

??:- are you sure?

Jimin:- Yes i am sur-

??:- ........ hello what happen
why you stop in middle?

Jimin:- No

?? :- what 'No'?

Jimin:- i tell you later.

??:- hey wh-

He didn't let him complete and cut the call ,he take his coat and came out from mansion while gaurds following him.
Jimin:- no need to follow me it's my personal work. *Said to gaurds*
Gaurds :- ok sir

Hey 👋 sorry for late update.
Bye