#8 Mind game

Jimin pov:-

In midway my phone vibrate I look toward my phone it's a video , a CCTV video of a room i throw phone on passenger seat and focus on driving . After sometime I reach company I directly went to Jungkook's cabin and check the CCTV video of meeting room again my phone ring I see it's his call I pick it.

??:- WHY DID YOU CUT CALL?

Jimin:- actually I remember something that's why I came company and what kind of video you send me?

??:- it's that room video where he is at that time mmmm... around 3:00pm

Jimin:- what a min let me check?

?? :- where are you and what
are you checking?

Jimin:- I am in company right now and checking the CCTV footage of around at 3:00 p.m. that where Jungkook is at that time?

??:- okay call me if you find something.

Jimin:- hmmm ok

I I cut the call and now looking for where is jungkook at that time i check his cabin but he is not there then i remember at that time his meeting is over I check meeting room and he is here I play video around 2:50 pm he is sitting on chair while using his phone suddenly he stop and call to someone i on the audio he call his secratary and said send miss Yn in meeting room after 5 min she came in and wish him .

Jungkook:- hello Miss yn or I say miss angry Bird well not nice to meet you again.
Yn:- I-I am s-sorry sir....
Jungkook:-but I didn't say anything then why are you saying sorry. ( He said while smirking)
Yn:- f-for morning incident I don't have an intention to shout at you but the kitten is crossing the road and you drive the car little fast that's why I shout at you.

Jungkook:- okay well I have a gift for you. *Smirking*
Yn:-*confused* huh!

jungkook pass an paper to her from his side of table to her side. She take envelope from desk and open it to read.

Jungkook:- I write your resignation letter for you if I fire you then you are not able to find a job but you apologize to me that's why I write it for you . Now miss angry bird sign this resignation letter ang get out.

Yn :- i-i am sorry sir please I am sorry please give me a chance please Jungkook:- hmmm.... *thinking*
let do this you have to over work everyone left at 7:30 p.m. but you left at 8:30.

I stop the video and start the video that he send me with CCTV video I put my phone with computer 'he' is sitting in room while using his phone I look toward computer Jungkook stand up and walk towards Yn and stand behind her , while she turn to face him but now he is taking steps toward her while are taking back step . I look toward my phone again he drop his phone and held his held . With every step of jungkook he held his held head and scream in pain.

Yn:- b-but sir
Jungkook:-you have five second choose
out company
and
over work.

1

2

3

4

Overwork!!

At this point Yn's leg touch with chair , she is about to fall so she tried to hold him but he back a little make her only touch his suit but from his leg he rotate chair toward Yn's back make her fall on it . *He chuckled*
Jungkook:- now get lost from here and do your work.

When Yn's hand touch Jungkook's suit 'he' throw the glass table in floor and become unconscious .

After seeing everything I look toward my watch it's 8:40 p.m. it's mean she left just before I reach here .
What I do now ?
I walk toward my cabin where all the company's workers file are . I start searching Yn's name