#5 first meeting

Next day

Yn outfit:-

I am going toward company after doing breakfast i just came out from aunt Suzan cafe

I am going toward company after doing breakfast i just came out from aunt Suzan cafe . I know her from childhood she is very sweet mostly when I am free I came to her for her help. Now I am talking to my bestie on phone suddenly my sight fall on a small kitten who is crossing road actually not knowing where to go. I cut the call after saying 'bye' after that i start walking toward that kitten but my steps stop seeing a car came toward that kitten in full speed nothing came to my mind except one thing I run towards that kitten , I sit and take her in my hands and hold her tightly not to fall I see toward that car but it's speed doesn't go down. In fear I close my eyes. Within 5 sec I am going to die .

But nothing happened I slowly open my eyes to see that the car is only some cm away from me then I see toward that kitten which I have hug tightly , i loose my hold and stand up she is looking toward me "meow"

A smile crept on my face automatically, then I look towards that man who is driving car there is no one other that man in the car . That man is looking toward me I go toward car and knock on the glass the glass go down .

Yn:- sir don't you have eyes , don't you can see that little kitten on road what happened when the little kitten get hit. If you don't know driving then why are you driving?
??:- I have eyes and I know driving that's why you are standing hair or your lifeless body is lying on the road. y/n:- WHAT??
??:- stupid

With saying that he close the glass window of car and left from there while you are looking toward car disappearing figure in this disbelieve.

Yn:-rich people don't think about someone poor *signed*

you said seeing toward kitten. Now you can't go back to your apartment if you go you are late for 1st day of your company you keep little kitten into your bag and came to company.

??:- The real story is start now.
(An old lady saying while standing far from you seeing your full incident.)

??:- isn't it late sister
??:- no Suzan it is starting, there is alot of thing which have need to happen.
______________________________________