#3 coffee

In Asianstar company

Everyone is working on the table sitting in front of computer because of working there is a complete silence suddenly a voice of heel came and a lady stop in mid of all working table and say "everyone gather in announcement hall within 5 minute miss lyana is going to announce something important" after saying that she left from there .

After 5 minute

Everyone already came announcement hall a lady came in front of them and say "good morning everyone ,look like no one teach you manage to treat and respect your seniors"
everyone:- good morning  miss lyana

______________________________________

Name:- lyana
Nationality :-Korean
•high attitude
•secretary of CEO of Asian Star company

Name:- lyanaNationality :-Korean •high attitude•secretary of CEO of Asian Star company

______________________________________

Lyana:- I got information that Mr kang  is not real owner of Asianstar company  now you can also see it any news channel.
everyone:- WHAT *shocked*
lyana:- yes I just get a call that the real owner of Asianstar is coming the day after tomorrow so get ready on the day after tomorrow morning and from now on your morning time is 7:00 a.m. instead of 8:00 a.m.
Lyana:- one more thing you have to give interview again because the new owner to select his employ himself. everyone:- what??

After saying that she left from there the news get spread all over Korea that the real owner of Asianstar is coming back no one know who is the real owner of the company.

Meanwhile

Jimin and JK is sitting on car while jimin  is driving and JK is sitting on passenger  watching the news on tab.

Jimin:- JK is-Jimin notice glare on himself

Jimin:- JK is-
Jimin notice glare on himself .
Jk:- call me jungkook here
jimin:- ok but why are you taking interview of company employees
Jungkook:-who know what kind of people that bastard ken take in my company.
Jimin:- hmmm but if you do employees interview we need to more employee should I tell them to open interviews.
jungkook:- no need
Jimin:- then
jungkook:- take name list of those student who currently pass and get his/her degree from National seoul and cyber University.
Jimin:-  what will you do with them?
Jungkook:- send messages to them for interview in Asian star company
Jimin:- .... o-okay