#2 Introduction

They both sit in jk car while jimin is driving and jk is sitting on passanger seat. Jk call to his hyung.

Jimin:- hello
Jin:-are you come out?
Jimin:-yes hyung
Jin:- okay listen now you both are going to Korea.
Jk & jimin:-WHAT?? But why?
Jin:- because our Korean company is in a huge loss because of kang (man that is running on road with his partner).
Jimin :- but hyung you know that there is our past we don't want to go there.
Jin:- and some Korean company owner complain about you that you are not take care of your own company. You gave money to care of your company ,so they case on you and also win because of your not attention they win now board of directing order of that you have to prove yourself you have to bring Korean company at the top again by again working and you are not allowed to take help from your own company that is outside the Korea and we are also not helping you that is my order none of them help you . Prove yourself.
Jimin:-What the hell!!
Jin:-they make a fake case on you and because of not our attention they win . We don't take permission from board of directing and also we don't have any legal prove or any documents that we gave them company for handling.
Jimin:-but-
Jin:- no but now you both go to airport your jet is about to arrive.
Jk:- okay hyung
Jin:-and remember my words if that happen again I double your security again.
Jk:- *panic* hmmm
Jin:-I have some work so I came there after sometime.
After that jk cut the call and they left toward airport.

____________________________________________________________________________

Introduction

MAIN MALE LEAD CHARACTER

In normal
Name:- Jeon jungkook

In normalName:- Jeon jungkook

Age:- 23

Occupation:- Ceo of Asianstar company, also having other companies in asia and richest man in asia

Natinality:- South Korea , china , Russia.

Hate:- betrayal and liars

•Love his hyungs the most

•parent died in car accident 17 years ago after that live with his hyungs

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

In mafia
jk

In mafia•jk