Chapter 1 - Moving to London

I couldn't believe I was moving to England. I was so exited and I had already packed my suitcases and I was ready to go. My room was cleaned and without much furniture, since it was already sent to the apartment where I would be living the next year or more. The only thing left in my room was my bed. I decided to leave it here, since I still had a feeling of this being my real home with my own bed. Silly me. I hadn’t recognised how much space there where in my room before everything was almost gone. As I sat alone in my room I came to think of all the memories I had. I had been living in this small house all my life. It was in this town I had all my friends, my family and when I moved I was going to miss everything. It was hard moving to England without knowing anybody. I believed the first couple of weeks would be the worst. Then I would might get some new friends and a job so I could earn some money. It had always been my dream to move to England.

 Tears streamed down my face as I said goodbye to my mum, dad and little brother. Though my brother wasn’t that small anymore actually he had been growing the last year and been training at the gym, so he was pretty fit. Now I just needed to go to the gate and check in. As I walked away from my loved family I waved ‘till I couldn’t see them anymore. Then I turned my back to them, sighed and walked through the gate. I got on my plane and found my seat. Soon I was flying to England where my new adventure would begin. 

 It was a small flight it only took about one and a half our, cut down to half an hour because of the time differences. It was quite confusing. The clock was about 2 pm when I arrived to Heathrow airport and it was almost 3 pm when I walked out of arriving area. Now I was in London. 

(A/N: I just edited this part because of some time spelling mistakes and so on. Hope you enjoyed it so far and remember to vote, comment. xx)