Chapter 7 - Guests

-Emily-

 I was desperately looking for a job or else I wouldn’t be able to pay the bills. When I was at Starbucks yesterday a saw a folder about they needed some new staff. So I saw it as an opportunity to earn some money. I had sent an email, with a job application and was now waiting for a response. I knew they might not check them trough today though.

Since I was alone this Sunday noon, I decided to do some food shopping since my supplies were about to run out. I drove to the nearest supermarket and got what I needed.

When I got home I watched some TV. I was so bored I just wanted to smash my head in the table. I had no one to talk to no one to call just alone all day. I could call Finn. The thought hit my mind, as I was about to smash my head on the table. Maybe he was bored too. I could invite him over he knew where I lived. I found myself sitting with my phone in the hand, unsure if I should call him. Would it sound desperate if I called him? He haven’t even called or texted me since our date. Maybe he didn’t want anything to do with me. Why was this so hard? I could just send him a text. I had no control over my body as typed a message to Finn asking what he was doing. After I had pressed send I regretted it. I threw my phone on the bed. Wanting to crawl into a hole where I would never be seen and the world would forget me. I heard the tone of a new message. I checked full of fear.

- No I am really bored. I smiled to my self.

- You can come over and watch a movie with me. I replied. What the hell was I doing? I had just invited him over.

That tone again. He had replied with a yes, also asking if Jack could come.

- Yes sure, why not.

After about half an hour they were here. I had made some tea and popcorn so we had some snacks to the movie. As I opened the door I got a big bear hug from Finn. I felt a warm feeling spreading through my body and my heart skipped a beat. Jack hesitated a second and then he hugged me too. I lead them into my flat showing them a bit around. They seem interested.

- “I will get the popcorn and tea,” I said as I left the living room.

 As I entered the kitchen I tried to control my breathing. I had my hands on the counter as I told myself to calm down. I inhaled once again and grabbed out after the popcorn. I felt someone behind my back. I turned around and saw Finn. He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him. I looked up in his eyes and once again our faces were dragged to each other. My hand reached up behind his neck, gently grabbing his hair. My eyes slowly closed and we both leaned in for a kiss. Then I felt him pull away when he heard a coughing behind us. I felt my cheeks burn and turn red as we separated.

I grabbed the popcorn and the tea. Then I told Finn to take the cups. We walked into the living room. Then we saw the movie. I wasn’t really paying attention to what happened since Finn where just beside me. Every time he moved he touched me. It was only thing I could think about. Somehow I had managed to fall half a sleep when the movie ended. Deep inside I recognised someone leaving the couch I was laying on. Then there was some whispering. I didn’t have the energy to open my eyes. It was a bit rude since they were guests in my home. I felt someone looking at me. I opened my eyes a bit and saw Finn on his knee.

- We are leaving now Emily. We will lock door and take the key with us so you won’t be robbed.

In my sleep I mumbled okay and some other non-understandable things. Then I slowly drifted of to sleep once again.

I felt my body being picked up by some strong arm carrying me in bridal style to my room. I got placed on my bed and someone wrapped my duvet around me. The door closed and a click as it is locked where heard. 

(A/N: I know I am not writing long chapters, please bear with me. I am not english native and I can't write more i really can't. But I am trying my best. xx)

Butterflies (A Jack and Finn Harries Fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें