Chapter 7 - Warm and Cosy

When I woke up I didn’t remember much from last night. Only that the two twins and I were watching a movie I didn’t paid attention to it. I got out of bed and I walked into the kitchen. The first thing that hit me was the counter, where Finn and I almost kissed. I was a bit mad at Jack because he ruined it again. He must have seen us getting us involved with each other since he had been coughing at us. But for how long had he been watching? It must be awkward watching your brother hitting on a girl.

I ate some breakfast and checked my mail. I saw, I had gotten a mail from Starbucks about they wanted to see me. I got dressed nicely and I then walked to Starbucks. I got interviewed. Afterwards I had a good feeling about. Maybe I could start working next week and meet some new people.

On my way home some one called my phone. I looked on the name on the screen and saw it was Finn. Immediately my heart pounded faster. I picked it up.

- Hey Finn, I said.

- Hey Emily, He replied. I liked it when he said my name. It made the butterflies in my stomach flutter. – I just wanted to say I have the key to your apartment, since you fell a sleep on the couch and I didn’t wanted the door to be unlocked. He rambled a bit.

- If it is all right I can come and pick it up now if you want, I said. I really wanted to see him again and my stomach turned when I thought about him.

- That would be great. None is home, so we can hang out too if you want.

- I will come over now, I said. – See you later. Then I hung up.

I decided to go straight to the Harries house, after convincing my self that I looked great enough, even if the strong wind had blown my hair all messy. Sigh.

I stood in front of the Harries house and knocked the door. My heart pounded really hard and fast and my stomach keep flipping around. Only a few seconds after I had knocked the door Finn opened it. He had the biggest smile on his face it literally went from ear to ear. His smile made me smile. He took me into a hug and all I could keep focus on where his touch and smell. The hug ended too soon.

I walked into the Harries house and looked around in curiosity house had a relaxed feeling and it already felt like home to me. He showed me around and we ended in his room.

I sat on the bed and looked around at all the mac computers and his other gadget. I sat beside me and our legs touch. I felt like his touch burned my legs and it was the only thing I paid attention to. My heart was in my throat. Honestly this guy did something to me I couldn’t explain. I felt his hand on mine it was warm and his touch made me shake a bit. He looked me in the eyes and I got lost. They were timeless. I didn’t see our heads were moving closer, but suddenly I felt his lips pressing against mine. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sparkle in my stomach. I moved my hands up behind his neck and pulled us closer. His tongue pressing to enter and I gave him permission. He placed his arms around me and the warm feeling got stronger. We broke the kiss and I shyly looked at the floor smiling at my self. I had a feeling if he looked at me. As I looked up at him our eyes met and he smirked at me. I then wanted to laugh, so I did. He was confused at first, but soon he laughed with me too. It was relieving and it took some of shakings I had had.

We laid down on his bed after our laugh. We looked each other in the eyes, kissed some more. The butterflies in my stomach wouldn’t go away and it made me nervous. The time went by and because we were so close my body felt warm and cosy. I rested on his arm and he kissed me on the forehead.