Chapter 2 - A new beginning

It was pretty crowded in the airport a lot of people were waiting for their beloved ones. It was hard to come through the crowd with a wagon filled with suitcases. I tried to push forward but everyone was blocking the way. I wonder what was going on. I have never seen so many people waiting in an airport before. I started to feel claustrophobic as people kept pressing forward. And I got pushed from side to side.

I saw a hole in the crowed and almost ran to get out. I was so hurried that I forgot to look where I was walking. I bumped into a guy. I looked up at him. Our eyes met and I felt my stomach flip around.

-I am so sorry, I excused as I took a step back.

-It is all right, babe, he answered. His voice was deep and smooth.

His eyes locked mine and we just stood look in each other’s eyes. They were orb green, I had never seen so beautiful eyes before. I was stunned.

- Finn! Finn! Someone called out. The guy in front of me looked behind my head and a smile was formed on his face! I turned around and saw a guy, who totally looked like the guy in front of me. My mouth dropped.

- Hey mate, he said. He opened his arm in a warm embrace.

- How are you doing? The newcomer said, – I see you have got a friend since I was away. He smirked at the guy I believe is Finn. Then the newcomer looked over at me in curiosity. This was awkward. Finn looked at me and said, – Yeah kind of. We actually just met. He smiled at me and I got a warm feeling inside.

- Oh, I haven’t even introduced my self, I said, – I am Emily.

- Nice to meet you Emily, I am Finn and this is my brother Jack, Finn said.

- Nice to meet you too, I said. There was an awkward silence between us. We looked at each other. It was Jack who broke it.

- Why are there so many people in the airport right now? It is crazy.

- Maybe it is some kind of gathering, I said.

Finn was staring out in the air, not paying attention to anything. I wonder what he thought about. Jack looked at him then at me and once again back to Finn. A smirk appeared on his face and he flicked in front of his face.

-Earth is calling Finn, Jack said. Finn shook his head and smiled at me.

- It was nice to meet you Emily, now I will bring my brother back home so we can catch up on things, he said. He look a bit doubted then he asked, - I think we should exchange numbers so we can meet again. I looked him in the eyes and said in a low tone, -Yes that would be great.

We exchanged numbers and I got out of the airport. I inhaled some fresh air. My stomach was filled with butterflies as I got a taxa. I told the driver the address. Soon I was at my new home in London. I got my suitcases and then I stood and looked at the front of the house.  It was made of red bricks, and it seemed old. It actually looked pretty nice and comfortable. I was exited to live here. This was my new beginning.

(A/N: Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed so far and remember to vote and comment. It will brigthen my day. Thanks. xx)