Chapter 5 - In love with a stranger

-Finn-

I walked home alone after I had dropped of Emily at her apartment. The sun was setting and quickly the light disappeared from London. When I got home it was already dark. The house was quiet, I guess mom and dad both were sleeping and Emmy Lou too.

I walked upstairs and saw a light from Jacks room. I walked in and he looked up at me.

- “How did it went?” He asked with a smirk on his face.

- “I guess it went okay…” I answered with a low voice. I wasn’t sure about how it went, but it was fun being around Emily all day, laughing at getting to know her. And almost kissed her…

-  “What went wrong?” He looked at me with a question mark all over his face. I sighed and looked at the floor.

- “We almost kissed,” I whispered.

- “Why only almost?” Him and his damn questions.

- “Because you called me. It ruined it. The rest of the way home was awkward I don’t think she will go on a date with ever again.” I complained. I couldn’t bear the thought of not seeing her again. I began to walk towards the door.

- “I am sorry about that mate,” I could see in his eyes that he was sorry.

- “It is alright,” I gave him a weak smile before I left the room.

 I laid in the bed and couldn’t fall a sleep. My thoughts kept me awake. I remembered her blue smiling eyes and her sweet scent of roses. I heart pounded harder just at the thought. I rolled over and squeezed my eyes together and tried once again to fall a sleep. It was hopeless. Her laugh kept going through my mind and I remembered her natural beauty. I smiled to my self. I was a big fat idiot who had fallen in love with a mysterious girl I just met. I admitted to my self that I was in love. I will ask her out again soon I promised my self. I hope I didn’t scare her off today. But she held my hand and didn’t pull it away. Maybe she had feelings towards me too. I opened my eyes in excitement. My mind told me that we had only just met. She wouldn’t fall in love with a stranger. 

(A/N: This will be the only update today. Tell me what you think. I know the chapters are small, but I am working making them longer. (It is really hard) Comment and vote, thank you. xx)