Chapter 9 - Next day

- Emily-

Where was I? I was really confused when I opened my eyes, and realised I wasn’t in my own bed. I felt somebody moving besides me and saw some brown hair under a pillow. I suddenly remembered I was at Finn and Jacks house and I was lying in Finns bed. I heard a little snoring and Finns body turned around so he was facing me.

- Good morning beautiful, he said. I felt those butterflies in my stomach again, I really liked he called me beautiful. Only one had ever said it before.

- Good morning sleepy, I winked.

We were lying in the bed until early noon, then we were both hungry. We went down to the kitchen. There was a note from Jack saying he was out with some other from the Youtuber crew and he would be home sometime afternoon. We had the house for ourselves a couple more hours. I smirked at Finn and he smirked back. We ate a small brunch and walked into the living room to see some TV. I layed in his arms and his fingers were lightly stroking my arm. I couldn’t remember a time where I had been more happy than right here and I felt totally safe. I felt his breath on my neck and it made it shiver through my body. I turned my head a bit and soon our lips gently touched. The kiss was soft and emotional. I felt a tongue asking for entrance and I gave permission by separating my lips a bit. Our tongues played and danced with each other. My hand found his neck and hair and I pulled our heads closer he grabbed my waist and pulled our bodies closer to each other. He heartbeat was so fast I felt it could explode any minute. As we kissed we slipped down so I was lying on top of him. He bit my lips and I breathed out hard. We separated and I looked into his deep orb green eyes. My body was shaking and I tried to control my breath and calm down. I layed my head down on his chest and smelt his scent. At calmed my nerves a bit but made my heart race again. Soon I started to relax.

I had almost gotten used to Finns soft lips through out the day but his kisses still sent shivers down my spine and made a spark in my stomach.

- Jack -

I opened the door and the house was silent. I wondered if anybody was home, but I realised the door wasn’t locked. I silently walked into the kitchen, but had still heard nothing. I took a peek into the living room and saw Emily in Finns lap. They were in the middle of a heated kiss. My body froze and I couldn’t move even if I wanted to. I watched their lips kissing in sync of each other and her hands on back of his neck and one on his cheek. I felt a stone in a stomach and wanted to rip them apart, even though she wasn’t mine. I was confused about my own emotions to this girl who had taken my brothers and my own heart in a second. They still hadn’t seen me and I didn’t want them too. I walked back to the house entrance and yelled a big Hello so they knew I was home. After what seemed a long time I heard an answer back. I came into the living room and they sat beside each other. Finn had his hand on her lap and she gave me one of her big, lovely smiles. A smile I had fallen in love with. I gave a little smile back and then I went to my room.

I sat on the bed with my head in my hands wondering about my confused feelings towards Emily. I just sat for a long time thinking about what had happened. I didn’t find a conclusion.

- Bye Jack, see you soon. It was Emily’s voice for sure. Was she leaving now? Already?

- Bye Em, I replied. Now it was just Finn and I home. I was actually relieved, now I didn’t have to look at those two lovebirds and feel jealous, but I wouldn’t get to see Emily.

I walked down to Finn. He hadn’t realised my strange behaviour. I had to keep it a secret, I couldn’t ruin his happiness, and she was his first. Even though my heart couldn’t stop beating faster when I thought about her. Deep down I wished it was me who was Finn, who got to kiss her. I really wanted to call her mine. Damn it. I really tried to convince my self I didn’t loved her, but it was too late, deep down I already knew it. I loved her and I would do whatever it takes to make her mine.