Chapter 3 - A message

-Finn-

I watched her leaving the airport and I felt a stone in my stomach. What if I would never see her again? I moved my eyes back to Jack, who was smiling all over his face.

-I am so glad you are home, I said. We hugged again, and then I helped him with his luggage. As we got out I saw Emily got into a cap and closing the door. Fast it drove of.

We got everything in the car and we drove home. I was very quiet, thinking. I didn’t pay attention to what Jack was rambling about. Her eyes were so blue and intense. I could still see them. And her lips looked so soft. Now sitting in the car I wanted to know her better and be the one to kiss those lips. I wanted to kiss her. What where I thinking about? Why was she on my mind? I realised Jack had asked me a question, since he was looking at me waiting for a response.

-Um… What did you say?

I tried to seem interesting in whatever he had said.

-Are you even listening to me?

I looked on the road again as I said, - No, I am not.

He sighed. Then he looked at me trying to read my face. He gave up and asked instead. Thank god.

-What were you thinking about?

- Nothing, I said. Though I know I can’t hide a secret from my twin. We have known each other for years now. I felt very guilty, when he just said, okay. And turned the radio on. On the rest of our trip home we were quiet.

When we came home Emmy Lou already were out welcoming Jack. I smiled as I took out his luggage from the back of my car. My mum and dad had meanwhile come out to welcome Jack too. I walked into our house and went to my room. I laid on the bed and looked at the ceiling. I heard someone outside my door. It was Jack who opened it. I closed it safely before he sat down next to me. I raised my body up with my elbows and leaned back against the wall.

-Hey, what is wrong with you? Jack said in a silent tone. He looked me in the eyes and I knew I had to confess.

- I actually don’t really know, I started, - I can’t get Emily out of my mind. She just keeps popping up, no matter what I do, I sighed and looked down on my hand in my lap.

- Oh, I see, Jack said, - Why don’t you text her? You have her number she has yours. A text won’t hurt any body.

He was right I got my phone and found her number.

- What shall I write? I asked with panic in my eyes.

- Just say hey or something, Jack said.

- No that is too boring, maybe she won’t reply then. What about ‘Hey it was nice to meet you today’?

- Yeah, maybe you could add up some more if you want to see her again, Jack smirked.

- Like what?

- Why don’t ask if she wants to hang out? You could take her to Starbucks or something and just talk.

- That was a great idea. I will text her right away, I said cheerfully. This wasn’t bad. Though I hope she will reply soon.

My tummy turned as I felt my phone vibrate. Thousand of butterflies were leaving my stomach and their wings were tickling me. The only thing I could focus on was the ‘Yes’ on the screen. I hopped out of my bed, dancing and laughing. I looked at the screen once again to see if it was true. Then I read the whole message filled with joy and happiness. This couldn’t be any better.

(A/N: Remember to vote and comment. Then you will make me happy. Thank you babe. xx)