3.

Jade.

Asia pulled up around the back of the club since it was just how I imagined this night would be....

Packed as hell.

Asia, the whole ride here was playing music, dancing and semi-twerking in her seat while driving, ready for a good time. While me on the other hand, was anxious about tonight since this was my first time being out...

And single.

Fully parked. Asia looks to me, "You ready girl?"

I looked at her like she was crazy, "Did you see how many cars are outside? This place is going to be packed, just like I told you"

"Uh, duh it's gonna be packed. Freaking Megan Thee Stallion, Future, Lil' Baby, Chris Brown- this was bound to happen Jade" Asia says while quickly applying a little more makeup on.

Asia then grabs my hand, "Look, I got you, we're gonna stick close and any nigga that tries to get too touchy felt with my best friend will have Asia the demon to deal with" She smirks as I laugh at her remark.

"I hear you" I sigh, pulling down my dress, "I'm just nervous, and this dress...this dress is really short-"

"And my sis' looks eatable, suckable and tasty. Let's go" Asia says while exiting the car.

"Asia! Wait" I say as I hurriedly step out of the car with her, grabbing my silver shoulder clutch.

While me and Asia walked up to the long line, there was a few Range Rovers slowly parking aside the club.

"Sis' look! It's Megan Thee fucking Stallion!" Asia yells waving, while holding my hand brushing past people in line, "Hey!" She drags.

Megan must've noticed Asia waving as she waved back, "Hey Hottie! You look good girl!" I smiled.

"Asia, can we just cut people like that?!"

"I got you! Don't worry-" Asia says while approaching the bodyguard.

"You better" I warned nervously. 

"Hey Marvin" Asia says seductively. Oh Lord.

"What's up A? How you doing baby? Lines is getting packed, you better be glad you came sooner than you did"

"I know boo I'm sorry you should see traffic- I had to take a bunch of detours just to make it here. Is our section ready?" Asia says while winking back at me.

"VIP? Oh for sure, aye T! These two ladies is ready to be escorted to their premises, take 'em. He got you baby girl" The bodyguard nods as he politely tells people to back up and give us some space.

I then look at her then back at Marvin, "VIP?! Our own?!"

Asia is something else I tell you.

"Thank you so much Marvin, I'll make it up to you" Marvin chuckles while licking his lips, "Is that right?"

"You better believe it" Asia smiles seductively while biting on her bottom lip.

"I will now show you ladies to your VIP section" The nerves began kicking in, almost feeling like me and Asia were the celebrities guests making an appearance tonight.

"Thank you!" Asia shouts back at Marvin.

"No problem! You two have a good night!" Marvin responds but before we knew it, we were already inside.

"Asia, how did you get us our own VIP section? Isn't there some type of reservation you have to plan out with the owners here?" I ask as we walk through.