7.

Jade.

Tonight would be the night to ignore all the drama I've encountered these past couple of days. From seeing my father for the first time in awhile and even seeing Samantha and her baby.

Tonight, I just wanted to focus on me and my girls. Especially Chris.

It's his last night here in North Carolina so it's only right we go and have a farewell party at The Lounge.

Tonight felt like a night I would remember for a long time and I didn't know exactly why and what would occur.

So, me and Gia at this time, we're at Asia's house,  waiting on her to get ready.

"Any day now Asia" Gia say annoyingly.

"Uh, we don't rush perfection" Asia rolls her eyes playfully while fixing up her makeup, briefly checking herself out in the body mirror in front of her.

I laugh, "Guys, I'm kind of sad" I pouted a little, briefly resting on Gia's shoulder.

"Why sis'?" Asia asks with concern.

"I think it's because her boos going back to LA" Gia answers.

I sigh, "I tried not to let it get to me but honestly...it has. All the time we've been spending together I guess it's just now hitting me that he's leaving"

"Awe, and to think what would've happened if you didn't come out with me that night" Asia teases.

I giggle, "I know, thank you"

"Yeah, you're falling in love love girl. And I like it" Gia smiles at me.

"I told you to just go down there with him" Asia says nonchalantly.

"Asia, you act as if I don't have a whole life here in NC. There's my job, my mom, you guys. And besides, me and Chris aren't even serious"

"Yet. And yes, while that is true you have a better opportunity to open up you're own bakery just like you wanted. You're dream" Asia pushes.

"But how? I don't have nowhere to start there, no place, no job, I just don't think it would even work" I doubt.

"With how close you and Chris are getting do you really think he's gonna let you be lonesome in a whole different state? He really cares about you girl" Gia explains.

I then started really think about what the girls were saying. Sure, it would be nice to move to a different state, get the feel of a new atmosphere, a new environment.

But without my best friend? Asia, we're like Ying and Yang, she's always been there for me through thick and thin.

And again, who's to say a relationship is even gonna happen between me and Chris.

Who knew tonight would be of all nights where I have to think quickly about my life choices and what could be best for me and my future.

My future of accomplishing my dream to own my own bakery.

And even my future potentially being with...Chris.

I shook my head, ignoring the thoughts that consistently played throughout and smiled faintly, "Well, I don't wanna think about that tonight. I just want to focus on Chris and Chris only. I want him to enjoy hisself, and I want you both to enjoy yourselves and most importantly, I just wanna let loose and have fun"

"I know boo. I couldn't imagine life without bugging you on the daily" Asia confesses, "Going in your house uninvited 24/7, but I know one things for sure. I want all of our hard work to pay off. Yours truly" Asia then hugged me tight.