8.

6 months later...

Jade.

It's been about six months since the incident and the quite awkward, encounter I had with Dominique and Samantha.

Since then I haven't heard or saw them and...it's better that way. To this day, that night still angers me and apologizes are definitely the token of being owed.

And to say Chris stayed a little while longer than a extra week is an understatement.

We're still together, and it's hard to believe that I've been with this man for almost a year now. Six months to be exact.

He's amazing, he's sweet, kind, gentle and patient with me most of all. Which, I'm sure it's hard for him being that he's a very sexual man who has needs. But in due time, I'll provide them and then some.

I'm just...not ready yet. And I hope that doesn't cause more tension between us that what it already is.

In the end, Chris ended up buying a home out here so once he leaves North Carolina to go back to California and if he ever decides to come back, he officially has a place he can call home instead of a suite or rental.

Still, remembering back to the night, once me and Chris made it back home, only made me regret even going back to that place....

Jade.

Heading back home, I felt sluggish, exhausted and pissed at how events turned out.

Both me and Chris, holding hands head back in my bedroom.

I plop onto the bed, sitting my phone on the nightstand nearest to some ignoring the constant noise of notifications of messages from Asia, Gia or both.

How could Dominique do that to me? And how dare Samantha put her hands on me after bluntly throwing her relationship with my ex in my face?

Chris then asks me, "You want me to get you anything baby girl?" Interrupting me out of my thoughts.

I sigh, "No" Kicking off my heels, I lay on my back looking up at the ceiling briefly, "I just want you near me"

He smiles, and then begins taking off his jewelry and jacket. I felt my breathing quicken up and I didn't know why exactly.

Getting in bed beside me, he lays by my side, picking up one of my legs to wrap around his waist, kissing me slowly.

"It's something you do to me Jade" He whispers in the crook of my neck, "I just don't know what right now"

I giggle, "I'm glad we're together" I confessed, "I'm just...so upset that they would do that to me- to us, in front of everyone knowing you're-"

"I get hit with bullshit all the time Jade, at this point it's nothing now" Chris explains whole caressing my face, also moving a strand of hair away from my eyes, "I'm just concerned about you"

I then thought back to when he kissed me before we entered the club, "Chris?....what made you kiss me? Outside of the club I mean?" I ask shyly.

Knowing he's a celebrity all eyes are on him, and now are more likely on me.

So...what made him wanna do that?

Chris sighs, "I just wanted too. I know with me being a celebrity shit can get crazy but, I don't wanna hide you from the world baby girl, I know all of this will be new to you too- hell, it is but...what the cameras see ain't my main focus, all I wanna do is make you happy. And when I see you in this dress" He trails, rubbing my bare leg up and down with his hand, "It was as if, I didn't care anymore about the paparazzi or the cameras. You was mines before we even made it official" We then both share a brief laugh.