12.

Jade.

Since today was the last day my girls would be in town before going back to North Carolina, I wanted us to get out of this house and just do something.

I also wanted to avoid the internet and it's cruelty at all costs for today. And just enjoy my time with my friends before they leave me and go back to North Carolina.

After getting dressed and ready to begin my day, Chris steps out of the bathroom after taking a shower.

Unraveling his towel, he then gets dressed while asking me, "So what's your plans for today?"

"Um, I think Asia and Gia has something planned, considering it's their last day here with me" I pout slightly.

Chris smiles briefly, coming up behind me and gives me a quick kiss on the cheek, "I know baby and I'm just glad you enjoyed your birthday weekend, that's all I wanted for you"

I blushed as I pulled him in for a kiss, "Thank you baby, me too. What do you have planned today?"

After Chris finished getting dressed, he went to check his phone then replies, "Hanging out with the fellas, later they wanted to hit the club but I'm actually about to head over to Javons crib, on some ole' man cave shit" I laugh.

"Well, you guys have fun. And, I'm gonna say no to the club appearance for now" I say.

Chris then gives me a concerned look, "Baby..."

"What?" I ask in offense.

"Don't let people fuck up what you want to do. You are more welcome to come with me and my boys out tonight if you want" Chris urges while holding me close.

"I'm not letting people get in the way of my new life here. And besides, you can go and hang out with the guys on your own while it just be me and my ladies" I explain, "I'm ok, I promise"

Chris then smirks as we kiss again, but I break it away slowly before it leads to more, "Alright then" Chris says.

"Trust me, I'm ok" I smile, "I love how overprotective you are of me"

Chris then repeatedly kisses the back of my hand, "I love you, you know that J" I giggle, "I know, I love you too"

After Chris got settled and situated, he then went and left to go hang out with his friends.

Some time later, I walked down the steps to meet up with my friends and I instantly pouted as I saw them sitting in the living room, on the couch, watching some tv.

It really sucks that this is their last day here in LA. I have to go back and visit them some time...especially since my mothers birthday is coming up. I thought to myself.

Asia and Gia taking notice in my facial expression, they soon grew with worry, "Jade? What's wrong boo?" Asia asks.

"It's just...this is you guys last day here and I'm gonna miss you both like crazy" I say as I sit in-between them. We then all hug each other closely.

"We're gonna miss you too but today, I have some plans and another surprise" Asia sings as she stands up.

"Uh oh" Gia teases, catching on I laugh.

"Don't judge" Asia says while throwing a look Gia's way, she then stands to tell us the surprise, "How would y'all react if I told y'all I got us three tickets to see Blackstreet at the Hot Summer Jam?!" Asia says as she dances in celebration. My eyes immediately opened wide with shock.

Gia then stands with Asia in celebration as well, "Oh my God- wait what?? How did you do this?!We're going...right?" Gia turns and looks to me.

"Yes, it's out last day here and looking at the current events here in LA I figured it would be really nice to have us girls go out with a bang, what do you think?" Asia asks.