13.

The following chapter contains sensitive material, including domestic violence and extreme sexual content, Rated-R.

Thank you. - AsiasWritings

___

Samantha.

While taking a picture for Instagram, I happened to turn around and notice my baby boy, Myles take his first crawl.

I smiled like the proud mother I am and kneeled down to his level.

"Hey baby's boy" I cooed at him as he giggled and crawled faster, assuming I was about to chase him. And to his instinct, he was right.

Ever since me and Dominique have been together, it's been...rocky.

He thinks I'm being oblivious to him still having feelings for Jade but at the same time, being and falling in love with me.

In the end though, he knew what he wanted...

And it was me. But as a woman, and a woman's intuition, I have my suspicions.

But when taking care of Myles, I can't really think about all that for real.

Picking my baby, he began giggling even more as I plastered a bunch of kisses on his face.

"Who's my baby boy? Who's my baby boy?" I repeated, making silly faces to Myles as he continued giggling infectiously. Now grabbing my phone, I take a pic' of the both of us and Myles smiled just at the right time.

He knows when to smile big for the camera and to be a good boy to mommy.

I can't believe that in less than a few months my baby boy will be one, it felt like only yesterday I found out I was pregnant with him.

At first, I didn't really want any kids, fuck I couldn't stand kids. But God had other plans for me and honestly, I couldn't of asked for a better son.

I changed a lot of my ways for him and Myles has really made me wanna be better and do better.

His father on the other hand...is a whole other story.

Granted when we messed around he was with Jade, but I stand on how I feel when I say their relationship was doomed and drifted way before I even came in the picture.

And when he approached first, I accepted with no hesitation.

But now, that petty drama is all past me. With what happened at The Lounge to even popping up at her crib to apologize....why did I do that? I don't know, trying to be the bigger woman I guess? Who knows, looking back I regret it but, who cares at this point?

I'm letting bygones be bygones with his past, and his ass needs too eventually as well.

Placing baby boy Myles back in his playpen with his toys, he soon became distracted as quick as I put him in.

Also turning on Mickey Mouse to keep him entertained, I decided to go back into the room with Dominique to bug him.

To say I love this man is an understatement, he's all mines and I can't get enough of him. He just needed someone on his level and I was that girl for him.

After posting, I was now in the bedroom, I didn't see Dominque in the bed but I heard the shower water running.

Shaking my head, smiling a little, as soon as I was about to then join him, his phone vibrated.

Scrunching my eyebrows in confusion and curiosity, I tiptoed to peek at his phone.

Grabbing it, I went through texts of him still texting Jade.