19.

Chris.

Driving home felt like I was walking for miles trying to get back to Jade in time.

I know some shit went down at the mall due to what she said on the phone about seeing Mya, why the fuck would she be there?

I don't know, a race of questions is running through my mind but I know Jades the one who needs answers more than I do.

Parking into the hotel suite, I decided to place the bag with the engagement ring inside into the glove compartment. I didn't have time to think about hiding it right now, because now I have to think about I and Jades relationship being fucked over once again.

Quickly looking back at Mya posts that I screenshot, I decided to look closer into the text messages she displayed for everyone to see.

Scutching to my face in suspicion, I zoomed in closer to the date as it looked rewritten, not the same font as initially on a iPhone looks.

That shit ain't gonna matter, I thought, she probably uploaded a app to change the font size, and style to her liking.

Shaking my head, even though I have Mya blocked, I don't think I deleted our messages, and maybe finding the exact ones can not only prove to Jade that we weren't texting around the time Mya claims but can also clear my name to the bullshit lies Mya is spewing nonstop.

I'm still in disbelief about that fucking audio clip that's everywhere. I bet you paparazzi and all the fucking blogs that hate me enough as it is, is chewing that shit up, making me and mine's relationship not look good at all.

Fuck man, I can only imagine how Jade must've felt hearing that shit. I know what I did was wrong, but it was not what Jade is thinking.

Sighing and impatient as I continue scrolling through our texts, I finally found the correct dates that match with the same words being exchanged between us on Mya's end.

9/15/20 versus her date that shows 5/15/23.

She photoshopped and cropped out the dates, to make it seem like I was texting her recently.

Dumb ass bitch man.

Fuck it, I know it's corny and should probably be the last thing on my mind right now but, with no manager currently present, I gotta defend my name.

Posting the original messages on my Instagram story, I caption:

When you post somethin come tf CORRECT!!! I have not once spoken to this stalker, texted this stalker or even mention this stalkers name babygirl has a trouble of letting go of the past but wat u not gonna do is capitalize false bullshit off my name THAT AINT HAPPENING

ALL LOVE ❤️

After making the post, I knew I was wasting time if I kept sitting in this car any longer.

Now it's time to show Jade the truth with these messages, proving what Mya posted was not recent at all, but as far as that audio clip is concerned.

The only way I can convincer her of that is me being genuine of my actions that occurred that night.

But deep down though, this conversation is bound to not go so good.

Quickly making my way up into the room after greeting the receptionist, I walk in after using the key seeing a visible, pissed off Jade vigorously packing up her things.

"Baby..." I say, trying to console her. But the minute I approached her closely, she backed off with a quickness.

Barely even wanting to look at me, she says, "Did you make our flight?"