10.

Jade.

Life here in LA is absolutely nothing I imagined it would be.

From coming to a surprise that has totally changed my life to being with the man I love like no other...I feel so high and elevated like I'm on ecstasy.

But my mother on other hand...wasn't so happy about my permanent trip to LA.

Jade.

I shook my head, still in disbelief of all of what this man had planned for me all along, and I just continued smiling, "You are so bad"

"Only for you. Sometimes I be thinking, I still don't know what you be doing to me. It drives me crazy....just like you" I giggle, putting my head down shyly, "But at the same time, I love what you doing to me Jade, cause' I love you"

"I love you more. And I never thought I would say that, but you just don't know how much you really changed my life. Now, I don't even know what it would be without you" I tell him as tears that I couldn't control spilled while I pulled his lips onto mine once more.

My phone then buzzes, as I look down and it reads: Mom❤️

My heart was about to skip a beat, not only did I not tell her I was coming to Los Angeles for what would've been a few days but that I'm seeing Chris.

Ever since my relationship with Dominique, it had scarred me mentally, my mother has only wanted me to look out for myself and to take care of myself mentally and physically.

Meaning she doesn't want me dating anyone else for quite awhile.

I know my mother means good but I wasn't expecting to fall like this, let alone be in another relationship only a year later.

"You ok baby?" Chris asks me, interrupting me out of my thoughts.

I then shake my head, smiling, "Yeah, I'm good- it's my mom. I'm gonna answer this"

Chris nods, "Yeah, take your time. I'ma be in the car, waiting on you. Take us out to dinner- how's that sound?" Biting on his bottom lip.

I then nod my head quickly, following up with a kiss, "Yeah, I would like that"

Honestly, I just want to be wherever he is, and have him all to myself.

Chris then chuckles slightly, "Alright baby" Kissing me on the forehead before he himself gets a phone call.

While tending to his call, I then tend to mines, "Hi momma" I say nervously.

"Hi baby, I hope I'm not bothering you. I just wanted to check on you and see how things were" Mom explains.

"Oh, yeah things are fine. I'm...um...actually I'm..." I stutter like crazy.

"Now Jade for as long as you know your mother you know I do not like the stutter talk. What's going on?" Mom asks.

I then sighed, "Mom...I'm moving to LA"

There was brief silence on the phone.

She then scoffs, "Come again? You're moving? To LA?! Jade, when?! And with who?!"