14.

Jade.

It's been a few days since Chris's birthday and honestly, with what occurred between us three that night.

I can't seem to get it off my mind...

Jade.

I groan tiredly as I wake up out of my sleep, naked and tangled in the covers, I then look to my right to see the time.

And it read: 12 pm.

Damn, I thought.

I then began to hear the shower run and also looked and seen that it was me and Gabby, being only ones in bed.

Sighing, I lazily sit up and get out of bed, grabbing the extra sheet on the bed as a blanket to cover myself while I go into the bathroom.

Making it into the bathroom, I look to my right and see Chris in the shower, leaning against the door, I smile at the view, while cocking my head to the side, I proudly dropped my towel and walked towards the shower without him noticing.

Creeping up behind him, I tap his shoulder as he quickly turned and smiled at my appearance.

"Keep on teasing me with this fine ass body of yours and we're gonna go for round 4" Chris attempts to threat. I instead respond with a smile and hug him close, giving him my first kiss of the day.

"Did you enjoy last night?" I ask while biting my bottom lip.

"I enjoyed fucking you like crazy, and ole' girl ain't so bad" Chris says as we both giggled.

The shower curtains then open as we look to see a naked Gabby standing before us.

"Talking about me?"

Chris then looks and smiles in her direction, "Nothing bad" I say, Gabby then smiles, looking my way.

Stepping in the shower behind me, she then turns me around, "It better not be" Cupping my face, she kisses me as I immediately melt in her hands.

Pulling away, I then turn to Chris as I give him my full attention.

And all I could think in my head was...

I already know where this is going to lead.

Jade.

"Jade...Jade!" I startle as Kiki tries to get my attention, "Yes?" Shaking my head as if that's going to stop the thoughts that kept pouring in.

Even though last night was fun, it'll only be a one time thing. I don't want Chris thinking that it'll be something recurring.

I like my man all to myself. And after our encounter, Gabby and her friend, Abby, left as quick as they came.

So overall, what was done isn't and wasn't going to be anything serious.

"Do we have any more butter cream frosting? Cause' that's all that people have been wanting for these past couple of weeks" I sigh a little with a laugh, "We're running low but, they're should still be some in stock. I'll make sure to get some ordered, and I'm not surprised considering this is the time where everyone's having a birthday so..."

Kiki them giggles, "True, summer babies chile. But, maybe you and me can create a new frosting flavor, like one for every month" Kiki suggests. I then laugh a little, "I'm serious, it'll be fun"

"What do you mean? I mean, we're getting good clientele and the treats are selling pretty fast" I say.

"True, but don't you think that having something now will bring more revenue?" I ask.