12

(4322 words)

"White lines, pretty baby, tattoos
Don't know what they mean, they're special, just for you."

Double Update: Part TwoBuckle up

Buckle up..

Ivy Brooks

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Jack mumbles, staring at the large building as I flick off the ash tip from the joint. My mind is a little hazy from the weed which is making this ten times better.

"Yeah V, dunno if this is a good idea." Sophie leans forward from the back seat, her mask circling her plumped lips coated with such a sparkling gloss.

"Soph's right," Alex chimes in, all of us looking towards the building just filled with possibilities and fun games. "You can't take the heat right now, not with Z still looking for you and the cops still sniffling around from the last one."

I suck in a large cloud, the heavy smoke swimming down my throat and the warmth began spreading across my chest, traveling through my arms and out my fingertips.

"Pussies," I smile, handing Sophie the joint and grabbing my pistol, opening the door and I see the cloud of smoke lingering at the roof of the car get sucked out.

I hop out then shut the door with an excited smile on my face. I glance behind me and see everyone begin to step out of the car.

Oh, this is going to be very fun.

Jackson visibly gulps while holding the duffel bag that had his own weapon and an extra shotgun. He has his usual black clothes on, nothing special besides the thick gold necklace he always wore to these just to show everyone that no, he did not need the money. Just the excitement.

I adjust my mask, keeping my lips out from the hole. Alex walks up to my side, all of us just taking a moment to admire the bricks stacking up to create such a large building.

It is the calm before the storm.

"We're gonna fucking die," Sophie shakes her head with a sigh, sounding like she believed every word. She stands in her pink attire, of course she had to match with me but she had on a skirt and tank top instead with fishnets.

"God, I hope so." I smile widely, keeping my pistol hidden in the large pocket of my coat as Sophie chucks the joint away, stepping around the car next to her brother and she gives him a nervous look.

I start walking in, everyone following with heavy exhales and sweaty palms. People began giving us shocked and confused looks as we just prance pass them. My head held high with my eyes taking in everyone's reactions to us walking into their everyday life.

I push open the large wooden doors, seeing people waiting in five different lines. All were dressed up, looking like the cliché people you see in a movie involving a bank.