Ally plans

Peach sat nervously across from Mario and Luigi. She just had a talk with Bowser and it wasn't good news.

  "So what is it?" Mario asked.

"Well good news we came to an agreement. Bad news, it's an arranged marriage." Peach explained anxiously.

  The air turned cold. Mario and Luigi sat in shock. Luigi fidgeted with his overalls thinking about the situation. Mario and Peach loved each other, but he didn't have anyone. He could-

  Luigi's eyes lit up. He nervously coughed before mumbling, "Uh, I could take your place...?"

  Mario whipped around and Peach's head lifted.

"What?! That's crazy!" Mario exclaimed.

"It could work though. Luigi's gotten through a lot. And we could make him an escape plan!" Peach cheered.

Luigi was definitely nervous. Acting brave wasn't his thing and now he had to marry Bowser?! Someone he's only fought in the heat of battle a few times. Mario was the one who mostly did it anyways.

"Don't worry Mario, I can't handle myself. I promise." Luigi smiled.

Mario sighed and glanced at Peach. Peach sprung up and dragged Luigi into the castle, with Mario dragging behind.

_________________________________

"Ok Luigi, the wedding is only in three days. You need to pack while I prepare your wedding dress and all that." Peach explained to Luigi.

  Mario was biting his nails in the corner. A bad habit he's had since he was 7. Luigi nodded and walked over to Mario.

"It's gonna be ok. I promise!" Luigi reassured Mario. Mario sighed and gave his brother a weak smile.

  Luigi made it back to his small home and started packing the essentials. Some clothes, his tooth brush, and all that. He was deep in thought.

  Was Bowser really that bad? I mean he has a son, he must have a soft side. At least a kinder side. And that seems like a side you wanna get on.

   Luigi thought about this until he realized he was done packing. He sighed and closed he suit case, before flopping onto the bed. Luigi was terrified about what was about to happen, but he was also sort of excited. It's a small adventure in a way.

   Luigi grabbed his suit case and headed back to Peaches castle. He would have to stay there for a few nights to prepare for the wedding.

  "Just in time Luigi! The tailor just arrived!" Peach said while dragging Luigi in.

   Luigi stood awkwardly while he was being measured by a toad. Luigi's always been a little insecure but now that feeling was elevated to new heights.

"Alright we got the measurements! I think I can build the dress now! You might wanna go shopping for some shoes though." The toad squeaked.

  Peach thanked the toad before coming back up to Luigi.

  "As the tailor said, we need to buy you shoes because I doubt mine fit. I think there's a shoe store somewhere around here." Peach chirped.

  "We might have to do that tomorrow. I'm exhausted and need some rest." Luigi yawned.

"Oh yes of course! Here let me take you to your room!" Peach grasped Luigi's arm and was soon dragging him throughout the castle.

  Luigi stared at all the doors whizzing by him as Peach mumbled something about how big the castle was. Soon they arrived at the room and Luigi settled in.

Luigi sighed. He wasn't prepared for the next few days but he knew that he could take it. He reassured himself before slowly drifting off into a deep sleep.

_________________________________

Authors notes: it's like 12am so if y'all find any spelling mistakes that's my bad. I'm probably not gonna go back and fix them bcuz I'm lazy lmaoooo. Thanks for reading tho!

Number of words: 620