Peaches Castle

Bowser and Bowser Jr. finally picked a movie. It was about a monster fish boy who goes on land and finds friends. Bowser Jr. hopped on the couch ride beside Luigi and Bowser sat down by Jr.

Half way into the movie, Jr. fell asleep on Luigi and Bowser started dozing off. Bowsers hand slowly laid his hand on the back of the couch so it wrapped around Luigi.

Luigi looked up at Bowser and he was fast asleep. Luigi scooted closer and rested his head on his side.

Bowser was very warm, as if he was a living heater. It gave Luigi a comforting feeling, as if no one could hurt him when he's near Bowser.

Luigi was drifting off, thinking about where he was now. A few weeks ago, it would've been a crazy idea to be in Bowsers house, snuggling him and his son. Luigi would've been laughing it off and calling you crazy if you told him that.

Luigi felt as sleep slowly over took him and when he woke up he was back in his own room. Luigi rubbed his eyes and looked at the time. It was 7:19. Time to get up and get dressed.

Luigi put on a sage green t-shirt, old blue jeans, a brown cardigan, and his boots. He brushed his hair and then his teeth, then he walked into the living room.

Bowser was sitting in the living room, watching an action movie. Luigi walked in and sat on the couch near him. Bowser turned and got a little surprised when he saw Luigi sitting there.

"Oh uh, good morning." Bowser mumbled timidly.

"Good morning! How are you?" Luigi asked.

"I'm doing well, you?" Bowser replied.

"I'm doing well. Uh I wanted to thank you for bringing me to bed last night..." Luigi murmured.

Bowsers cheeks turned a light pink before he shook it off. Luigi noticed the change in color and his own face grew a little bit pink.

"It's no Problem. I bring Jr. to bed all the time and I didn't want ya to just sleep on the couch." Bowser responded.

Luigi gave Bowser a soft smile. Luigi was often alone before so having someone care a lot about him felt nice.

"So what are you planning to do today?" Luigi asked.

"Well I got to head out to Peaches castle to negotiate some things. Would you like to come with...?" Bowser inquired.

Luigi's eyes slightly lit up. As pretty as the castle was he did want to go out and travel. But then he remembered Bowser Jr.

"What about Jr?" Luigi said.

"Oh don't worry. I got the koopalings to watch over him for a few days." Bowser answered.

"Well then I'd love to go!" Luigi smiled.

Bowser and Luigi grabbed a quick breakfast and they both headed out. While walking, Luigi noticed Bowser kept glancing down at him, before quickly looking away.

They soon got to the castle and Mario ran out and embraced his brother. Princess Peach strolled out and greeted Bowser, before letting them all in.

Bowser and Peach sat at a table while Luigi and Mario sat in the doorway, watching them from afar.

"So how's it been? How scary is it in there?" Mario quizzed.

"It's not so bad actually- He gave me a nice bed." Luigi answered sheepishly.

Mario looked at him, as if he grew three heads. Luigi shyly looked away.

"Are you sure...?" Mario muttered.

"Don't worry about it bro, I'm totally comfortable there. I promise." Luigi reassured Mario.

"Whatever you say..." Mario mouthed.

_________________________________

Peach and Bowser sat down at a small white table, with cups of tea sitting on top of it. Peach gave Bowser a big smile and he sat there, a little confused.

"So... How are you and Luigi?" Peach teased.

Bowser turned bright pink and Peach giggled.

"Is that what you dragged me down here for?!" Bowser asked, very embarrassed by the question.

"No of course not, but I'm still curious." Peach answered.

"Well if you're so curious, we're both doing perfectly fine." Bowser huffed.

Peach sipped her tea happily. Bowser raised his eyebrows. He knew she was up to something, but he had no clue what.

"Anyways, let's get into business." Peach said seriously.

After a few hours, Bowser and Luigi were ready to leave. They both stood outside the castle and waved goodbye as they walked off. They soon got home and Luigi flopped on the couch.

"Hey Luigi, would you uh... Like to go to dinner..?" Bowser asked nervously.

Luigi's eye lit up. He hadn't gone out to dinner and years and he really didn't feel like making dinner.

"Yeah I'd love to go!" Luigi said excitedly.

"Alrighty then! Let's go." Bowser cheered.

_________________________________

Authors notes: excited to write the next chapter but I gotta go to bed 😭😭

Number of words: 812