Exploring the house

(This is the layout of the house for reference

(This is the layout of the house for reference. Some rooms may not be to size. This is because this drawing is a little sloppy-)

   Luigi moved back through the kitchen and investigated the kitchen. He found the pantry and where the bathroom was.

  The bathroom had walls that were a safe green and a white trim along the bottom. The sink had a green toothbrush and a half used tube of toothpaste. The mirror was a square with lights right above it.

  There was a forest green shag carpet right in front of a tub. The tub had some soap on the side and a small basket of water toys on the side. The curtains had clouds all over them.

  Luigi looked over at the second door in the bathroom. He grabbed the black door handle and pulled it open to a laundry room.

  The laundry room and blue tile walls and a washer and dryer. Two baskets laid by the dryer full of clean clothes. The shelves were lined with blankets and cleaning supplies.

  Luigi walked through the playroom, a bright blue room filled with toys and a small carpet near a window that showed a vast valley of plants.

  Luigi walked back to him room and decided to finally get dressed. He searched his through his bag and found a brown sweater, loose blue slacks, and his classic brown work boots. He brushed his hair and he walked back over to brush his teeth.

  Luigi wandered through the house until he found a very interesting room. It was a library that was huge. It was filled with beautiful books. In the corner of the room was a glass door that led to the outside. 

  Luigi strolled over to the glass door and peered outside. He was astounded at what he saw. A huge garden with winding paths and flowers lining every row. It was like a fairytale.

  Luigi gingerly opened the door and trotted through the spectacular garden. The path led to a middle place with a giant fountain in the middle. Vines grew on it was the water danced through the air and fell back in the water.

  He walked on one path that led up to a hill with a swinging bench. He sat down and admired the view. It was if he could see the whole land. He saw Peaches castle, the forest, and even part of a lake.

  The wind waltzed through the trees and all around, as the world stood still for a moment. Luigi checked his watch to see the time. 12:18. He decided to head back to the house to see if Bowser was home yet. If he wasn't, Luigi was going to fix lunch anyways.

  Luigi hiked back to the house and into the kitchen. Bowser had just gotten back from work and Bowser Jr. was in the living room hugging his father.

  Luigi hadn't really stopped to take a look at Bowser before. He never noticed how sweet he actually looked. He couldn't tell if he always looked this way or if it was because of Bowser Jr.

  "Um.. Would you like me to make lunch?" Luigi questioned.

  Bowser was startled for a second. He forgot about Luigi.

  "No I can do it! Don't want you to be out here acting like a maid." Bowser responded.

  All three headed to the dining room and Luigi and Bowser Jr. started prepping the table while Bowser cooked lunch.

  Luigi sat down with Bowser Jr. and they started talking. Bowser Jr. was talking about robots and how cool they were while Luigi sat there and smiled.

Bowser came out of the kitchen with three plates. All three had egg and cheese sandwiches on them. They all ate their lunches in the dining room and finished joyfully.

"Hey papas do you wanna watch a movie?" Bowser Jr. asked enthusiastically.

  Luigi blushed a little. He forgot that he was technically married to Bowser. Luigi though he was saw Bowser blush too but when he looked he saw nothing.

  "Yeah I'd like to!" Luigi answered.

  Bowser nodded in agreement and Bowser Jr. hopped off the chair. They all went to the living room. Luigi sat down on the couch while Bowser and Bowser Jr. Starting picking out a movie.

  Luigi sat there and watched them. He smiled as Bowser Jr. was pointing at all the dvd's and Bowser stood there, confused. Luigi realized that he was.. excited to hang out with them?

  Yeah. Luigi was thrilled to be hanging with Bowser and Bowser Jr.

_________________________________

Authors notes: nothing like writing a fanfic to distract you from sadness ha insert lip bite

Word count: 780