Getting along..?

Luigi nervously walked out and found the kitchen. To his surprise it was a very nice kitchen. A big work space and a little island.

(The best one I could find for an example)

  Bowser was in the kitchen, grumbling about something while he was staring at some eggs on the counter.

  Luigi nervously walked up to the giant lizard and watched him try and evaluate the eggs, as if they were gonna attack him.

"Uh.. do you need help..?" Luigi asked quietly.

   Bowser jumped at the voice that suddenly appeared out of nowhere. Bowser looked Luigi up and down with a slightly annoyed look, but then he nodded his head and stepped aside so Luigi could have a go.

  Luigi got some pans out and cracked around 12 eggs into a bowl that he then whisked. Luigi then grabbed some peppers from the fridge and cut them up into the whisked eggs.

  Bowser watched in awe as Luigi did his work. Luigi then turned the burner on and buttered the pan up. He poured the eggs onto the pan.

"How... How did you do that?" Bowser asked, bewildered at how elegant Luigi was when he cooked.

  "My mother taught me how to cook. It's a pretty important skill and that's how I've kept Mario and me alive for years." Luigi explained.

When the eggs were bubbling at the edges he flipped the eggs over and let that side cook. He made sure it all looked perfectly baked.

  When it was ready Luigi asked bowser to get the plates out and Luigi chopped up the eggs so everyone had an equal amount.

  Then Luigi searched the pantry until he found some bread and cinnamon. He put 5 pieces of bread onto the pan and it became toast. He put the toast onto everyone's plates and then sprinkled the cinnamon onto the toast.

   Bowser poured some orange juice into a cup for Bowser Jr. and Luigi made himself some coffee. Luigi didn't know how Bowser liked his coffee and he really didn't feel like getting Bowser mad.

Bowser made his own coffee and then called Bowser Jr. into the dining room. Bowser Jr. ran into the room and jumped onto a chair.

  When Bowser Jr. saw the food his eyes lit up. He never had cinnamon toast and he was super excited to try it.

  "Woah! Who made this?" Bowser Jr. asked excitedly.

"I did! I hope you like it!" Luigi answered.

  "Thank you second papa!" Bowser Jr. cheered before trying his food.

  Luigi caught Bowser staring at him before Bowser quickly turned away and muttered something. Luigi shrugged it off and decided to chow down. He didn't realize how hungry he was.

  They all happily enjoyed their food and finished it soon. Bowser was the first to excuse himself from the table.

  "Sorry I Must attend to some business... Uh thank you for the breakfast Luigi.." Bowser mumbled.

  Luigi blushed a little and gave Bowser a warm smile. Bowser walked off and Bowser Jr. jumped down from the table to go play.

  Luigi sighed put cleaned all the dishes and put them up. He then realized that he didn't know what he was going to do. Bowsers castle was so big. He decided that he was going to explore the castle and see if they had a garden of sorts.

"Now which way to go...."

________________________________

Authors notes: totally didn't write this after a mental break down 🥰

Anyways Ik this chapters pretty short but I wanted to get y'all some content. Trying to have a slow burner here but I can't help myself to make them get along lol. Also if you have any ideas for this fic please tell me! Want this to be an original kinda fic so any unique thing you got I would love to hear!!

Word count: 642