The castle garden

Bowser Jr was skipping right by Luigi, explaining all the fun stuff he did with the Koopalings. Luigi smiled softly, happily listening to Jr ramble on.

Bowser smirked at the two, before thinking back to what he was going to say to Peach. He was so torn, because he obviously needed to not anger Peach as to not cause a war, but his husband was very upset at Peach.

"Are you ok?" Luigi asked quietly. Bowser shook his thoughts away and awkwardly smiled at Luigi.

"Don't worry Lu, I'm perfectly fine." Bowser promised. Luigi gave a soft sigh, before Luigi gave Bowser a soft smile. Luigi gently grabbed Bowsers hand.

  "Hey don't worry about what happened at the dance, it wasn't your fault and I don't want it to get in they way of your work." Luigi explained. Bowser stared at Luigi before letting out a soft sigh.

   "Hey look! It's da castle!!" Junior cheered. Bowser whipped his head up and saw the points of the castle slowly creep up over the hills.

  Bowser Jr started running head and Luigi had to speed walk to keep up with him. Bowser chuckled to himself as he watched Jr and Luigi run ahead.

  "Bowser Jr, please wait!" Luigi exclaimed. Bowser Jr was giggling the whole way, almost tripping several times on the way. Finally, the got to the castle and Luigi was on the bridge, leaning on the rails so he could catch his breath.

  Bowser strolled up to the door and knocked on the castle door. Peach opened the door and her eyes widened at the sight of Bowser and Luigi.

  "Uh hello there Bowser and Luigi!" Peach smiled, trying to shake off her anxiety.

  "Hey I'm here too!" Bowser Jr yelped. Peach leaned over and noticed the small koopa jumping up so he could be seen.

  "Oh hello Junior!" Peach peeped. Bowser Jr gave her a goofy grin.

  "Please, come in! We need to start talking about roadwork and all that!" Peach said, pulling the doors open a little more. Bowser, Luigi, and Jr walked in. Junior was so excited to be in castle that he was running around and staring at every little thing.

  "Come here Junior! I wanna show you something." Luigi said. Junior's eyes lit up and he eagerly grabbed Luigi's hand. Luigi smiled and led the small koopa to royal garden. In the garden, there were bushes and flowers spreading everywhere. Bees and butterflies were fluttering around and birds were hurrying through the air.

  "Woah..." Junior muttered, awed by the beauty of the garden. Luigi led Junior to a small bench near a flower bush.

  "Now sit still." Luigi smiled. Junior nodded and sat quietly, watching how the flowers danced in the breeze. Suddenly, a blue butterfly came over to where the bench is and landed softly on Bowser Jr's nose. Junior was fixated on the small creature, giggling softly to himself. Soon the butterfly flew off and Bowser Jr watched it fly off.

  "Woah... That was so cool!!" Junior grinned. Luigi chuckled and picked a purple-ish blue flower from a stray bush. He moved it over to Bowser Jr and handed it too him.

  "It was cool, wasn't it? Nature is a really pretty thing." Luigi replied. Bowser Jr gently grabbed the flower and sniffed it. He giggled and held out the flower for Luigi to smell. Luigi smelt the flower and smiled at Junior.

"The flower smells so nice!" Bowser happily remarked. Luigi smiled and nodded. Bowser Jr focused on the flower. The petals gently breezed in the wind.

Luigi turned around and peered over at the hills that ran on for miles. He wondered what was out there, and if he could ever explore it.

"I wonder what Bowser is doing..." Luigi muttered to himself.

"Well this is probably the most awkward situation I've been in." Bowser thought to himself.

_________________________________

Authors notes: Heheheh yes I did leave it on a sorta cliffhanger! I know, it's an evil thing to do but also it's very engaging. Anyways, I've finally been getting more motivation! Pinterest has been recommending me these writing tips so it's gotten me to want to write again! So expect more consistent updates! (If things go well ofc)

Number of words: 711