The Wedding

It was the day of the wedding and Luigi had butterflies in his stomach. He was sat on his bed, in a white gown, waiting for Peach to come get him.

  Peach slowly walked in a put the wedding viel on him. You couldn't see his face, but Luigi could see everything. It's pretty good if you're planning on tricking someone into marrying you.

  Luigi walked out and Mario had tears streaming down his face. A toad help up a tissue box for him and Mario blew is nose.

  "Uh.. You ok Mario?" Luigi asked.

  "Yeah I'm sniff fine. I JUST CANT BELIEVE MY YOUNGER BROTHER IS GETTING sob MARRIED!" Mario cried.

  Luigi hugged Mario and then some toads led him to his seat. Luigi nervously watched as everyone was sitting down and Bowser waited outside, all dressed up.

  "He looks kinda nice..." Luigi mumbled.

"What was that?" Peach questioned.

  "Uh-! Nothing! Don't worry about it." Luigi anxiously said.

  Peach raised her eyebrow, but she decided to leave it. Toadsworth grabbed Luigi's arm and led him out. The wedding music started up and Luigi gulped.

  Bowser stood their happily. Kamek came up to the almost couple and started doing all that wedding stuff. As Bowser said "I do." Luigi got ready to do his Peach voice. He gotten pretty good Ang he tricked a few people with the voice.

  Kamek said his lines and Luigi sighed before saying "I do!" Bowser reached for Luigi's viel but before he could lift it a huge explosion happened.

  Bowser grumbled and went out to make sure that it wasn't an attack.

"Bring the Princess to the castle!" Bowser ordered the koopa guards.

  Luigi was brought back to Bowsers castle and they left him in a room. It was fairly big with green sheets and a metal bed frame. The walls were stone but the floor was made of wood.

  The koopas came back with Luigi's stuff. Right as Luigi picked up his stuff his viel fell off. He expected to koopas the freak out, but instead one koopa grinned and said "That'll be 20 bucks." As the other koopa mumbled some cusses and handed the first koopa a twenty.

  "So y'all aren't surprised..?" Luigi said, confused.

  "Nah. I predicted you were Luigi. Noticed you were a bit shorter than Peach and also sounded more like well, Luigi." The first koopa explained.

  "And if you could tell, we made a bet. Of which I lost." The second koopa explained, obviously very annoyed at this.

  The koopas wandered off and Luigi started setting his stuff up. The shelves of the room were empty, obviously for Peaches stuff that would've been there.

  Luigi put his clock on the night stand and set up a picture of Mario and him. The shelves were still a bit empty, but less. Then he laid out his blanket on the bed.

  Luigi sat on the edge of the bed. It was very soft, to Luigi's surprise. Luigi thought about how would Bowser react to Luigi being there instead of Peach? He didn't think about this before.

  Before Luigi could think about it any longer, a door slammed somewhere in the castle. Bowser was home.

  Luigi fidgeted nervously. Was he gonna come yell at him? Luigi might cry if he did that. Luigi stared at the door. Waiting for Bowser to bust in.

  The door creaked and Luigi tensed up. Instead of a raging Bowser, a smaller bowser waddled into the room.

  "Hello there. You're... Luigi?" The small koopa asked.

"Yes I am. Who are you?" Luigi asked.

"My name is Bowser Jr. You're married to papa, right?" Bowser Jr. questioned.

"Y-yes. He's not happy about it I'm guessing." Luigi remarked.

"He's not happy for sure, but I don't think he's mad. He never really like Peach but he liked the idea of having someone help raise me." Bowser Jr. explained.

  Luigi sat there a thought. Bowser Jr. noticed the worry on his face and came up and sat by Luigi.

"I don't mind having another papa, you know. Plus I'm sure you can also bake cakes." Bowser Jr. smiled.

  Luigi gave him a weak smile. Bowser Jr. was just a little kid getting caught up in some drama is upsetting to say the least. Bowser Jr. seemed like a great kid and Luigi definitely wanted to make sure that Bowser Jr. would get a second parent figure, no matter what happened.

  "Well I gotta go to bed. Good night second papa!" Bowser Jr. beamed before waddling off to bed.

  Luigi yawned and look at his clock. It was only 8:00 but Luigi was exhausted. Turns out stress can wear you out.

  Luigi changed into his PJ's and grabbed his favorite book. It was a leather cover book. It was a romance book about " a girl who found love in an unexpected way". Not Luigi's favorite genre, but Peach really wanted him to read it.

  Luigi only flipped six to seven pages before he was out cold. Luigi had an odd dream about lizards chasing him around before they stopped and Luigi just chilled in a forest.

  Luigi woke up and stared out the window. The land was a light caramel color with tall bushes and trees sitting on the horizon.

Luigi brushed his hair and teeth before walking up to the door. He placed his hands on the cold door knob. Was he ready for what was out there? No. No he wasn't really. But he was going for it anyways.

It was time to face his husband.

_________________________________

Authors notes: nothing to say but wooo another chapter! If you couldn't tell I'm horrible at writing wedding scenes but I tried lmaooo

Word count: 956