The aftermath

Luigi was in bed laying by Bowser, who needed to get up.

"Luigi... I need to get up-" Bowser mumbled.

"Mmmmm but I still wanna sleep." Luigi muttered.

"There's someone at the door though. Plus o still gotta visit Peach, as much as I don't want too." Bowser grumbled.

"Fine. I need to get up myself." Luigi murmured.

Bowser got out of bed and stretched. He walked out of the room and went to see who was at the door. To his surprise and annoyance, it was Mario.

"Mario? What are you doing here?" Bowser asked.

"I- wanted to talk to Luigi.." Mario hesitantly replied.

Bowser tensed up a little. He knew that Luigi was still mad at Mario and letting Mario in wasn't a good idea.

"I can't let you do that." Bowser stated.

"Please..." Mario begged.

Bowser stared at Mario. Bowser was angry at Mario. Not because he was Mario, but because he hurt Luigi. It just didn't make sense to Bowser.

"Look, I don't know what happened at the dance, but you fucked up. You can't just come back to him and act like it's all ok. Luigi needs his space." Bowser explained.

Mario stood their in silence. Bowser relaxed his shoulders and stared at Mario. Without saying a word, Mario walked off, mumbling something to himself.

    Bowser shut the door and let out a hard sigh. He still had to head over to Peaches kingdom to arrange the expansion. He wanted to make sure Luigi was up before he left.

   Bowser made his own cup of coffee before slowly making Luigi's, making sure he didn't forget a thing. He brought it in to Luigi, who was sitting up in bed, rubbing his eyes.

  "Hey there sleepy head." Bowser smirked.

"Good morning." Luigi smiled.

Bowser gave Luigi is coffee and they both sat in bed sipping their coffee. When Bowser was done, he asked Luigi if he wanted to go to the castle with him.

"Weren't we going to pick up Bowser Jr today?" Luigi asked.

"Well I figured if you wanted to go, then Bowser Jr could come with us, but if you wanted to stay here both of y'all could stay." Bowser replied.

Luigi thought for a minute before answering.

"I think I wanna go with y'all. I could show Bowser Jr. the garden."

Bowser nodded and Luigi hopped outta bed to get get dressed. Today Luigi put on a white button up with a green sweater vest and some brown slacks.

He walked all the way to the bathroom and brushed his teeth and hair. He walked out and saw Bowser standing outside with Ludwig and Wendy.

Bowser Jr. was standing by Bowsers side and when Jr saw Luigi his face lit up. Jr ran to Luigi and hugged him.

"Hi there second papa!!" Bowser Jr cheered.

"Hey there!" Luigi beamed.

He was happy Jr was back. Luigi missed the little dude.

"Well thanks for taking care of him! I'll see ya around!" Bowser said as the two koopalings flew off.

  "Well know that we have Jr, let's go to the castle!" Bowser proclaimed.

  And so they started off towards the castle.

_________________________________
Authors notes: sorry for such a short chapter! I'm having writers block but I wanted to get a chapter out for y'all!

Number of words: 554