Dinner Date

Bowser and Luigi decided to head to a cute little diner down town which was ran by Rosalina and some toads. They served all types of food so it was the perfect place to eat.

   They walked in and it felt as if the whole place froze. Bowser wasn't someone you usually saw eating with the brother of his enemy, but atlas he was.

   They made their way to their booth while roads and koopas whispered around them. Luigi was getting more embarrassed by the second and Bowser was getting more annoyed.

   They soon reached their booth and picked up the menus. Bowser could tell that Luigi was nervous. It was really obvious.

  "Hey don't mind them. They're just jealous they don't get to eat with us." Bowser smirked.

  Luigi smiled. He didn't like being stared at. Freaked him out a lot. Hearing someone reassure him made him feel better.

   They Skimmed the food and drink options and soon a toad came around to collect their order. The toad paused for a spilt second to stare at Bowser before continuing to ask them for their order.

  "I'll have a sweet tea." Luigi answered.

  "And I'll have a root beer." Bowser added.

   The toad scuttled off and Bowser and Luigi started talking.

  "So, what are you and Peach planning to do for your kingdoms?" Luigi questioned.

  "Oh she just wants it where we can expand our towns so Koopas and toads can live together better. That's why there's so many more Koopas down her tonight." Bowser responded.

   "Oh, that's actually very nice. Don't know what I excepted to be honest-" Luigi stated.

   "What did you and Mario talk about?" Bowser asked.

   "Oh just him worrying about me. It it isn't obvious he doesn't trust you a lot." Luigi answered, obviously kinda annoyed at Mario.

  "Heh. Yeah I knew he definitely didn't trust me." Bowser smirked.

   Luigi chuckled. Soon the waiter was back with their drinks and was now asking what they wanted for dinner.

   "I'll have a steak with some grilled tomatoes please." Bowser answered.

   "And I'll have the salad." Luigi beamed.

   The toad went to grab their food and they got back to their conversation.

  "Now that I can actually get near Mario, I can't wait to scare him." Bowser grinned.

   "He's gonna hate that. I can't wait to see that." Luigi snorted.

   Luigi finally felt relaxed. Bowser was actually a fun guy to talk to. He  knew how to lead a conversation and Luigi didn't quite mind as he was bad at talking.

  Their food arrived and they started eating. The food was very nice and they even got free refills on their drinks.

   "I'll be right back. I gotta use the bathroom." Luigi slid out the booth and walked over to the bathroom.

  After he got finished he was walking out of the bathroom he saw a familiar face. A face he didn't want to see. Right in front of him was King Boo himself. The ghost gave Luigi and sinister grin.

  Luigi turned pale. King Boo had bothered Luigi for years and seeing him out when he was on a dinner date with Bowser isn't how he wanted things to go.

  "Why hello there Luigi..." king Boo smirked.

   Luigi was frozen out of fear. He felt the beads of sweat slowly collect on his face. Suddenly he felt a warm hand grab his shoulder. Luigi looked up and he saw Bowser, staring eying King Boo.

  "Do we have a problem, sir?" Bowser asker angrily.

   King Boo gulped and took a few steps back. Luigi had never seen King Boo scared before. At least not like this.

  "N-no not at all!! Just wishing him a good night!" King Boo stammered before running off.

  Luigi let out a sigh of relief and they both made their way back to the table.

   "Thanks for saving me back there." Luigi smiled.

  "No problem. Who is that guy anyways?" Bowser quizzed.

  "His name is King Boo. So far he's had a great time trying to steal me and Mario and trying to trap us in paintings." Luigi softly replied.

  Bowser clenched his fists a little. Hearing someone mess with his husband ticked him off. He stared down at Luigi and exhaled. He relaxed himself a little.

  "Well you won't be dealing with that weirdo for a long time. I promise." Bowser said.

   Luigi blushed. He didn't know if something was in his salad or the night getting to him but Bowser was looking really pretty right now. Luigi shook off the thoughts and got back to his food.

   They soon finished their food and were getting ready to leave. They paid at the front and then they walked back to the castle. Luigi reached his bedroom.

  "Goodnight Bowser!" Luigi smiled.

  "Goodnight Luigi!" Bowser said.

   And before Bowser could think, Bowser kissed Luigi on the forehead. They both turn red and Bowser sped walked off in a very obvious gay panic while Luigi stood at his door, breathless.

  He sat on his bed and thought for a minute. He wasn't.. upset? In fact he was quite happy. It was a weird feeling for him.

   Luigi couldn't imagine saying this but, he definitely liked Bowser. A lot.

_________________________________

Authors notes: EEEE I'm so happy with this chapter! Also for ✨aesthetic✨ purposes King Boo will look like this:

I don't know the Artist, but if I find them I'll tell y'all!

Number of words: 910