Prologue

It was an exhausting Friday afternoon. A girl with black hair and dark brown eyes with a school uniform can be seen playing the piano with other students

"Man, this page is a lot harder than it looks....!" student 1 exclaimed.

"That's because you aren't taking it seriously." said the black-haired girl.

"As if everyone will take music seriously like you Ms. Genius" student 1 refuted.

"All it takes is some monotone and mundane look in the world really." the black-haired girl argued.

"What did I expect you to say haa...." student 1 said in a surrendered tone.

"Okay students! It's time to go now!" said suddenly by the teacher.

"Thank you and goodbye Teacher!" most of the students said in unison.

Walking home, the black-haired girl is reviewing musical pieces. But suddenly, two shadows are seen looming behind her.

"Who!?" the black-haired girl swiftly turned around and asked in an annoyed tone.

"Hey there Kia, are you reviewing the music piece you'll be playing at the musical theater? Talk about being dedicated oh Ms. Genius" 

"A shame you are not doing the same Anthony. Aren't you gonna play at the festival too? Also, don't call me Ms. Genius. I got here because of my practice and hard work."

"You did not forget about me right? Anthony, you also really need to attend the practice! The teacher was looking for you." a girl exclaimed.

"Don't nag me Sam! Why so serious?"

"Let me remind you my dear fiancée, the family head is reconsidering our engagement."

"Do you not like me anymore Sam....? Ouch, that hurts." 

"What do you mean!? You were the one who confessed first!"

"If you two lovebirds are done with your lovers quarrel then I'll go inside my house now."

"See you tomorrow!"

"Right, see you tomorrow!" 

Kia looked back once before entering the door, closing the door, walking to their room and whispering to themselves.

"Sam....yellow hair.....yellow eyes...Tony....brown hair....black eyes.... try not to forget again. Let's not forget again, don't forget ag- ACK! Watch it! Oh, it's just you um, Sister."

A girl with shoulder length black hair wearing a formal attire is looking at Lance.

"What's on your mind that you're not even paying attention to where you're going? I overheard you saying your two friends name. Are you starting to forget people again? You look tired. Go to your room."

"Right, I'll go now. Good luck with your meeting."

"Seriously, you better rest. We also have to visit Alice tomorrow." after saying that, the girl opened the door and left.

"Al..ice?... who?"

"It's the cousin you were so jealous of. The girl who stole your family away from you. Isn't fortunate that she is in a critical condition? I heard you'll be having a little sister soon. I bet you will soon lose their attention again." a dark voice whispered

"Shut up.... I don't need to hear you and your nonsense again. Alice, right that girl. Didn't they say she wanted to be a fashion designer? Might as well draw some dresses for her and make her use that for reference."

"Why not rip it in half in front of her?  We'll surely get a reaction out of that."

"No. I don't want to. End of conversation" after saying that, Kia shook her head and started searching for dresses to draw.