Nothing Gold Can Stay Part 1

|Caution: Read at your own risk!|

*Julie's Pov*
~two weeks later~

A single tear drops down my face. I stand at the hospital bed as the heart monitor drops to a steady line. That's it. He's dead.

*two weeks earlier*

"Matt, what are doing here?" How did he find me? "Shane invited me." He said with a smirk. "And I'm glad he did."

"Now it can be like it used to be." He grabbed my arm and started pulling me to a room. Jc's room if you want to be exact.

"Let go of me! Please someone-" he cut me off by covering my mouth. "Shut up!" He screamed. I felt something sharp against my back. A KNIFE.

"Please let me go." I was scared. "Why are you doing this?"

"Don't play dumb with me!" He hissed, "you know why! You're the reason why your father tortured me!"

"What?! What are you talking about?" I struggled. "STOP MOVING!" He moved the knife up to my throat.

"Because I didn't succeed in hurting you enough to kill you, your father tried killing me! For that I'm going to do what I never got to do when we were together."

"Please don't do this." There were tears in my eyes. He pushed me down to the ground.

My arm started hurting. I felt a liquid on my arm. Red, thick blood.

"I'm going to enjoy this." He smiled a wicked smile. He walked closer to me.

I crawled. I feel like I was in a horror movie. My legs refused to support me.

I need to get away. He gave me another cut. Deeper than the one on my arm. I screamed in pain.

"Shut up!!!" He yelled. He put the knife against my throat again and I whimpered.

"Julie?" I heard two people's voices. I need to escape I thought to myself. I kicked Matt in the balls and screamed.

"Julie?!!!" I heard the voices again. Theu banged on the door. "Julie?!!!" I recognized the voice.

It was Sam and Trevor. "Sam, Trevor, help!" I screamed. "Shit! YOU LITTLE SHIT!" Matt screamed at me.

He lifted the knife again, but before he could hit cut me Sam barged through the door.

"Julie!" They ran to me and looked up at Matt. "What are you doing?!" The music from the party was much louder than before since the door was now open.

"I'm punishing her! She needs to learn a fucking lesson!" he growled. Sam looked at me confused.

"What did she do?" He asked. "She ruined me so now I'm going to ruin her!" He lifted the knife.

I closed my eyes waiting for the pain, but it never came. I opened my eyes and saw Sam.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

A/N

You guys are going to hate me once I upload the next chapter.

QOTD: Sam??!!!!
AOTD: SAM!!!!!!!!

5 votes and 2 comments
till the next chapter

Stay cloudy☁️
~Noreen