The Mother's Secret

{I already published this part, but it wasn't showing up for some people. Maybe republishing it will allow it to show}

*Julie's Pov*
I woke up in Trevor's arms. I never thought that someone could make me feel loved and wanted.

He was snoring. it was funny and cute, but really annoying. "Trevor," I poked his check. He moaned and moved to his other side. "Trevor." I said again shaking him.

"What?" He groaned. His morning voice is deep. "Trevor I think I'm ready."

He turned to face me. "For what?" He asked sleepily. "I think I'm ready to face the boys."

He looked at me with a questioning look. Probably trying to figure out if I was lying or not.

"And I'm not lying." I said. I took a deep breathe. "I can't hid from them forever."

He smiled. He leaned in a gave me a kiss. "I've been meaning to ask you something." he said. I looked at him waiting for what his question was.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" My heart pounded. "yes!" I said. "Good. Now I can be the reason why you smile." He said while wrapping his arms around my waist.

"You were and always will be the reason why I smile."

➖➖➖

We were ready to go to the o2l house. My heart was beating fast. I put on Rosie's leash and we walked until we were faced with the o2l door.

I couldn't move. I felt Trevor grab my hand. I turned to him. "Julie just keep calm. I'm not letting you have another seizure." I nodded. Just knowing that someone cares makes me feel special. He knocked on the door.

We waited a few minutes until the door opened. We were faced with Kian. Before I could say anything I was brought into a big hug. "I'm glad you're okay." He said. I felt tears again. I wrapped my arms around him. He let go and called the rest of the boys.

They all came running to the door from different parts of the house. They hugged me. I felt like I was being squeezed to death, but I didn't care. I just knew that they didn't hate me. "You're okay." Connor said. "Yeah... I guess I am."

I took off Rosie's leash allowing her, Hazel, Vega(or Vego.... Idk! Vega's a boy so...) and Wishbone to walk off to wherever. Trevor walked up and squeezed my hand. I moved closer to him. I know the boys love me now, but I still felt safer with Trevor. Jc smirked at us causing me to blush. "I'll text Jenn, Andrea, and Shelby to come over." Ricky said. He took out his phone and typed away.

We headed for the living room. I remembered that I left my phone in my room. "Trevor, I forgot my phone. I'm going back for it." I started to get up from the couch. Trevor stopped me by pulling me back down. "No I'll get it. You need sometime with the boys." I nodded. "Guys, Julie, forgot her phone so I'm going back to get it." Everyone said okay. He got up and headed for the door.

"So Julie, how've you been?" Ricky asked.

*Trevor's Pov*

I headed over to Julie's house. I started climbing the tree near her window and saw her mom's car pull into the driveway. She was on the phone. "I told you to kill her!" She said. Kill who?

I climbed into Julie's room and grabbed her phone. I opened the door and sat near the top of the stairs to hear her mother. I could hear another voice. It was low, but not that low. Like teenager low. She had her phone on speaker now. Luck I guess, now I can hear what the other person is saying.

"I'm sorry, I tried."
"You should have tried harder! I paid you to kill her not to injure her then get caught."
"If it wasn't for those boys then she would be dead. It's not my fault!"
"Yes, Matt, it is your fault! I want her out of my life! She was the biggest mistake other than marrying her father. I paid him to abuse us then leave. He didn't blow it!"
"Look, it's not my problem anymore! You get rid of her yourself! I'm not your slave anymore!"

The line went flat. She huffed and started walking to the stairs. I ran into Julie's room and out the window. I need to get her out of here! I don't want her hurt again.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

A/N

Late night update! It's like 3 in the morning and I can't sleep. So this is my second to last chapter of this book. I don't really feel like doing a sequel.... It's undecided though!

If you want a sequel then just comment and vote on this chapter and my next one. I'll let you guys know after.

QOTD: What do you think will happen??
AOTD: If you want to find out then vote and comment!

5votes and 2comments till the next chapter

Stay cloudy☁️
~Noreen