O2l sleepover

*Julie's Pov*

By the time we got home it was 11:30 at night. Even though I lived next door I didn't feel like going home.

I got a text from my mom saying that she had to work late because of a case. I answered back saying that I was staying at the neighbors house.

We all walked over to the family room and started watching tv. It was soooo boring cause nothing really good is on at 11:30 at night. Well besides a Family Guy marathon. That's all Sam wanted to watch. I didn't really care.

I started to doze off when I heard Jc screaming and yelling... Well I think it was Jc. I woke up and gave him an annoyed glare. "Oops. Sorry Julie. I didn't realize you were sleeping." He said. I sighed and tried to get into a comfortable position.

"Maybe you should go to bed." Kian said. "No I'm not tried" I said trying to look awake. "I think you should." Trevor said. "Like I said I'm not tried" I said yawning. "Um yeah you are. Trevor, take Julie to your room so she can get some rest." Kian said with a smirk. "Um ok?" Trevor said. I guess he didn't really get the hint.

He took my hand and lead me to his room. His grip was very strong. "Trevor! You're hurting my wrist!" I said. "Oh my god.!" He said. He then let go of my wrist to reveal a red mark shaped like his hand.

"Trevor? Is something wrong?" I asked holding my wrist. "No. Nothing's wrong" he whispered. Making it hard for me to make out. "Trevor don't lie to me." I said in a serous voice.

He opened a door and walked in. I followed hoping he would tell me.

"Trevor. Please tell me. I care about you more than you will ever know. I don't want you to shut me out." I said. I'm surprised I wasn't scared.

My dad used to grap onto my wrist like that. But instead of a red mark there would be a big bruise. "Trevor." I sarted to say while trying to hold his hand. "Please." He flinched and pulled back his hand.,

"Whatever happened I'm sorry" I said walking out of the room.

*Trevor's Pov*

I wasn't mad at Julie. Just disappointed. I was scrolling through Instagram when a picture caught my eye. Julie was in it and some other boy that must have been from her old town. They looked like a couple.

It was on his Instagram. Don't ask how I found it but I did. His caption said: "I miss you to the moon and back😘"

I looked to see if she liked it and she did. Which made me sad. I scrolled through the comments and they all basically said "cute couple" or "couple of the year" and what not. Which made me furious.

I get jealous easily. So I commented that she was mine. Which started a fight. He kept on saying that she was his and that they dated for a year now, but then I commented saying to look on my page.

He probably saw the picture of me and Julie at Disney today because after that he stopped fighting with me. I wanted him to stop saying that she was his. Cause she's not. Then I remembered. She's not mine either.

I want her to be mine though. I want to kiss her and cuddle with her and to be the first person that she comes running to if anyone hurts her.

I have a new goal then my music career. This new goal isn't gonna be easy.

Get her to be mine.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

A/N

Whadup?! I missed you guys. I honestly had no clue what this chapter would be about. Then magically an idea popped into my head.

What if there was another boy in the picture.

And Trevor and him would fight over Julie. But don't worry.There will be... plot twists!

Be ready!!

Stay cloudy☁️

~Noreen