A new home

*in the car*

I've been thinking a lot about what our new house looks like. I mean is it big, small, or just normal. Ok I'm think to much about what the house is going to look like.

Ok know I'm just worrying about our neighbors. Are they nice, rude, drug dealers. Julie! Way to far! Bad Julie, bad Julie!! I mean my mom wouldn't get a house next to drug dealers... Right?

*30 mins later*

I guess I must have fallen asleep because once I opened my eyes the car was in a drive way.

Once I looked at the house my jaw drooped.

The house was HUGE!! And when I say huge I mean HUGE!

It is a three story house. It's a white house. I could see a balcony at the side of the house and it looked like we didn't live on a busy street.Yes! It looks like I can go penny boarding more often.

I felt as if someone was watching me. I turned around and looked over to our neighbors house. Before I could get a better look my mom called me to the house. I turned back and walked into the house.

Once I walked into the house I almost died. It was the nicest house I've ever been in and for all I knew I was living here. I ran out to the back yard and almost screamed

"THERES A POOL!!!!!!!" I yelled I turned around and saw my mom at the door. She smiled. "I knew you would like it" I couldn't speak.

Once my excitement level went back down to normal I just had to know one thing. How could she afford this.

Without even knowing it the words just came out of my mouth. "How can you afford this?" her answer was simple. "I got a new job that pays really well". "What job?"

"I'm going to be a lawyer" she said happily

All I knew that my mom wanted to be a lawyer for the longest time.

"That's great!" I said while going in for a hug. So far I knew that my life was going to be great.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

A/N

Hey guys sorry for dragging this story on forever, but don't worry it will get better.

I just need time to think of some more ideas for the story. Don't worry like I said it will get better