Wait...What?!

*Julie's pov*

Wait? Did I hear him correctly?? "You guys are my neighbors?!!" I yelled. OMG! I'm fangirling! "Yeah!" Connor was smiling. For some odd reason Trevor didn't say anything. Um... That's not awkward.

" Prove it!" I yelled. For some reason I didn't believe him. "Ok, come with me" he said taking my hand.

We walked over to the house next door.He took a key out if his pocket and unlocked the door.

Omg! He's telling the truth. He then opened the door to reveal a large staircase heading to the second floor.

It is also the same stairs that all of o2l filmed on telling the fans the places their going for their tour.

"You weren't lying." I said in awe. I then realized that I was in their house! "I can't believe I'm actually in the o2l house!" I screamed. oh god I must look like an idiot right now.

As I was turning around the front door opened. Jc, Kian, Ricky, and Sam then walked in.

"Who's this?" sam asked. They all seemed really confused.

"Uh.. This is our neighbor, Julie" Trevor said. this was the first time that Trevor said anything in front of me.

"Hi." It was really awkward.

"Hi!" they all said on unison. Ricky was the first to speak "It's really nice to meet you. Julie was it?"

"Yeah" I said. I could already tell that I was going to be great friends with them.

>>>>>>>>>>

A/N

Sorry for not updating in a while.

I guess I'm just reading to many fanfictions at the sametime and then forgetting to update.

I hope you guys enjoy

Stay cloudy☁️

~Noreen