Getting to Know them

"So your our new neighbor!" Kian says happily It didn't come out as a question, more as a statement. Anyway

"Yea!" I said back. I can't believe it. My neighbors are o2l!!

"What do you like?" Trevor asked.

"Well... I like Arizona Tea, penny boarding, taco bell, drawing, singing,and writing... And I like watching your videos." I answered back. I felt like I shouldn't have mentioned that I watch their videos. They might think that they have a crazy fan living next to them.

"That's cool! So.. Who's your favorite out of us, o2l?" Sam asked.

"Um.. That's classified!" "Why?" Ricky asked.

" I don't want to hurt any of your feelings.." I said back. It's true I don't want to hurt their feelings.

"Oh.. Ok." Trevor said. "So. What do you guys like?" I already knew what some of them liked, but... Whatever.

"I like cats, coffee, food, sleep, and... Scary movies!" Connor said. "I like Pokemon, the internet, food, I'm addicted to Taco Bell and my favorite color is blue." Ricky said.

"I also like Taco Bell, I love Arizona Tea, my favorite tv show is family guy, I'm addicted to Starbucks, and I love to travel." Sam replied. "I li-" Trevor started but then was interrupted by Jc. "I like to penny board and stuff like that, I like to wear a lot an I mean A LOT of hats, I can't live without my phone... Or the internet, I love to travel, and I am an addicted  Arizona Tea."

Once Jc ended Trevor started to talk again but was AGIAN interrupted by Kian. "I am addicted to Arizona tea and frozen yogurt, I love to penny board, I have an amazing girlfriend, I like to draw and paint, I love my phone and I can't live without it, and my favorite color is blue." Trevor seemed to be kinda angry. I guess he doesnt like to be interrupted.

"Can I talk now?!" Trevor yelled. Everyone just kinda started at him and don't say anything. Trevor then began. "I love to sing, I have an obsession with phone cases, I like scary movies, I'm basically alergic to everything, my favorite artist is lady gaga, my favorite color is red, I play the piano, and I have bad asthma."

"So why did you move here?" Trevor asked.

I never wanted them to ask that question. "Well...."

>>>>>>>

A/N

I'm so sorry for not updating in awhile

There's just been a lot of drama and my finales are coming up so I may not be able to update in a while.... Sorry, again.

Anyway thank you guys for a hundred reads! I love you guys and I hope you enjoyed this story so far.

Follow me on twitter, tumblr and Instagram

Twitter- @cupquake0404

Tumblr- @cupquake0404

Instagram- @cupquake4

Thanks for reading

Stay cloudy☁️

~Noreen