I finally meet them

*Julie's pov*

I've been here for a day and my new neighbors haven't come over to meet us. i don't wanna seem like an attention seeker, but usually neighbors greet you by now. Maybe I should say hi to them.

*Connors pov*

I saw Trevor looking out of his again window. he was watching our new neighbors.

As I looked out I heard yelling.

There was a girl about the same age as Trevor. Must be the girl he was talking about yesterday. I wonder how Trevor will react to my little plan tomorrow.

~next day~

"Hey Connor?" I turned around to find Trevor at my door.

"Yeah?" I said back. As I was looking at Trevor I could tell that he was nervous. I wonder why.

He stayed quiet. "Yes?" I said again. He still said nothing. God what is up with this kid right now? "what?!" I was getting annoyed. Once I yelled at him he seemed to be startled.

"Well... When are we going to meet the new neighbors?" He finally asked. "Soon. Why?" I asked. "Um....." his voice trailed off. By now I already knew what was going on in that little mind of his.

"You like our new neighbor, don't you?" I asked. "Um...."

*Trevor's pov*

Connor asked me if I like the girl next door. I didn't know what to say. I mean I guess i do have a little crush on her.

"Ha! I knew it!" Connor screamed. "Oh sh*t did I say that outloud?"

"Yep" Connor had a smirk on his face. O god. I'm dead. "Um..... Well I'm going to go." I said. As I was walking to the door Connor yelled. "Wait!" I turned around. "What?" I was scared. He was going to say something that I wouldn't like.

"Why don't we welcome our new neighbors now." He had a smirk on his face. I somewhat knew that he was going to say that.

Well.... Here goes nothing.

*Julie's pov*

I was watching glee and the doorbell rang

"I'll get it!" I yelled, but then I remembered that I was home alone... Why can't I remember things.

I opened the door and my mouth dropped open. Two boys were standing on my porch and they are the one and only Connor Franta and the queen Trevor Moran!

"Hey!" Connor said in a really hyper voice. I couldn't say anything. I was speechless.

"Uh..... H-hi" great I stuttered. Way to go Julie. 2/6 of o2l is standing right in front of you and you can barley say anything.

"What's your name?" Connor asked. "Julie" I replied back and this time I didn't stutter. "Hi Julie. I'm Con-" he started but then I cut him off. "Don't worry I already know who you are" great now I sound like a stalker.

He smiled. "So I guess you watch me on YouTube?"

I smiled back. "Yeah. You and the rest of the guys on o2l. Um... So why are you guys here?" I really wanted to know. "We're you're neighbors!" Connor said.

Oh. My. God.

>>>>>>>>>>>

A/N

Hey guys. Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I have no excuse this time so just blame me.

And one more thing... Kian followed me on twitter last night and I may have cried.... I'm very emotional😊

Anyway I hoped you enjoyed this chapter

Stay cloudy☁️

~Noreen