Leaving Hell

My life is a living hell. My father abuses me and my mother. There are many bruises on my stomach and face. There are bruises on my mothers back. My mother manged to get two plane tickets to California. We leave in a week.

*1 week later*

I'm all finished packing and ready to leave. I can't wait to make friends and get away from "dad" if I should even call him that.

As I was waiting I was scrolling trough twitter and rt some of Trevor's tweets

"Julie!!" My mom yelled from down stairs. "It's almost time to leave!". "Ok mom". I then put my phone down. I was laying on my soon to be old bed in my soon to be old room. I was thinking so much about how my life was changing so quickly. I must have been staring at the ceiling for about 5mins because the next thing I know my mom is at the door yelling at me.

"Julie get off that lazy ass of yours and get downstairs!!" That made me snap out of my day dream."Sorry, sorry, I'm coming!" I yelled back at her

*skip to the airport*

After about an hour in the car we finally reached the airport. We're so close. Leaving Massachusetts has been one of the best ideas my mom has had.

It was about 12 in the morning so the security wasn't busy. Yes!! No long lines for me!

Once we got past security we headed to our flight. By the time I found my seat on the plane and sat down I was out like a light

*after flight*

I soon woke up to someone shaking me.

"Wake up! Julie wake up!" It was my mom. "Okay, okay I'm up!" I said. I wasn't in the mood to move, but once I realized I was in LA I jumped out of my seat and was off the plane.