Who Are They?

*Julie's Pov*

~Dream~

I woke up in a dark room. "Where am I?" I said. "Why, you're home" a voice said. "Who?.. Who are you?" I asked. Then out of no where a man came out from the shadows.

"Remember me" he asked with an evil smirk on his face. "Dad?" I said. He then walked closer to me with that same smirk. He then grabbed my wrist so hard that it hurt. "Ouch!!" I yelled. "Shut up you slut" he yelled back.

A bed then appeared. He threw me onto it then started kissing me.

I knew what he wanted. He did this to me before. I started to kick and whip my hands at him. "Stop doing that you bitch!" He then had rope in his hands. He tied me to the bed. "Please stop" I said in a whisper.

I was crying. I hated when this happened. "Please! Stop!" I yelled this time. " Be quiet you ungrateful child!" He yelled and slapped me in anger. He started kissing me again. He took of my cloths and starting kissing down my body. "Stop!", "STOP!!"

~Dream Ended~

"AHHHH!!" I scream. I look around the room to find myself back in the hospital. My face feels wet. Probably because of the bad dream. My mom then ran in the room with 6 other boys. "Um... Mom?" I'm confused. Who are they? "Yes honey?" She said. "Who are they" I asked pointing at the boys. "You don't remember us?" One of them said who looked around my age. "Should I?" He had a sad look on his face.

"Can you guys give me and my daughter some time alone?" Mom asked. They all just nodded and walked out of the room

"You don't remember them?" My mom asked me. "No." I replied. "Well. Two weeks before we moved away from your father about a month ago." "Wait! We moved?!" I said. I have absolutely no memory of moving

"Um. Yes. You don't remember?" "No! How could I forget us moving!?" I'm so confused now. Where did we move to? And who are those boys.

"We moved to California to get away from your father and those boys are apart of a YouTube collab channel I think it's called" she said. "Way would I be on YouTube?" I asked. "I think you wanted to get rid of all those bad memories of you and your father and found those boys. By the first day of you watching them you were obsessed. You never went a day without seeing one of their videos. They made you laugh and smile. I never thought I would see the day that you smiled."

"I..." I was speechless. How could six boys change how I felt about the world in one day? "Do you want to talk to them?" She asked. I looked at her. She looked so hopeful. I guess she's hoping that I'll remember them and smile, but I don't.

"Maybe just by talking to them you'll remember some things about the last month." She smiled.

"Sure"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I'm sooooooooo sorry that I didn't update on Saturday.

It's just that there has been a LOT of drama going on right now and I just found out that one of my friends cut and ugh!!!

But anyway. I know this is a couple days late but I just want to say happy birthday to Connor!!!! He's the second one I watched on o2l but hell alway be number 1 to me! I can't wait to see him reach his goal for the Thirst Project and I congratulate the person who won the big prize because I know I won't win because my mom is being selfish and won't allow me to donate 😥

I hope you guys have an awesome week. I love you all😘😘

Stay cloudy☁️

~Noreen