Blond Man

Gabriel Agreste really pisses me and my friend off because he is mentally obsessed with miraculous and power than his wife, his son, and family. I hope he dies in the end of Season 5 because he is the reason why he's in Adrien and Marinette's way of falling in love with each other. Nathalie, the bodyguard, the classmates, and Marinette's parents approve their relationship but Chloe and Lila do not. One of these days, those nasty characters really need to go. Like now!

------------------------------------------------------

As night came, Marinette was inside the house thinking about that mysterious feline, "Whoever he is as human, he has to be one of the gentle souls" She said.

Tikki walked up to her and touched her with her paw, "I named him Cat Noir. It's funny that he is literally a black werecat" Marinette pets her cat.

"Meow" Tikki nuzzled her.

"I wonder what he really looks like as a man. Maybe one day" She sat down to think.

She imagined Cat Noir's true form handsome like some prince. Like those fairytale stories. Big bad wolves have always been the main fairytale villains in every fairytale story but the Werecat is a mystery. After all many monsters are misunderstood. All it takes is for beauty to tame the beast.

"I should keep my encounter with Cat Noir secret from the whole town, except for Alya," Marinette said and Tikki jumps on her lap to get more attention.

"I hope he's okay out there. The hunters already saw him" Marinette said.

"Meow" Tikki nuzzled her.

She observed the villagers walking around but then she saw a familiar silhouette beast sneaking around, probably trying to find fish he could eat.

"He's back" She whispered.

She had to make sure he doesn't get caught again. She would hate to see this creature get whipped and chained like an animal. So she got out of her house to go after him.

With Cat Noir, he opened up a barrel and found several herrings, and gulped them up. He thought about that girl that was so brave to tame him. He slowly transformed into a man but half naked since he's wearing torn pants. He was a blond teen with a normally built body.

"God" He panted from the strain of transforming.

"Kitty?" Marinette sees a man at the fish barrels.

"Aaahhh!!!" The man unsheathed his claws and turns around.

"Hey, hey! Calm down!" Marinette pleaded.

"Oh, it's you. I'm so sorry" The man lowers his claws to human nails, "What are you doing here?"

"I just noticed you sneaking in and worried the villagers would notice you," Marinette said, but paused seeing how good he looked, "Wow, So that's how you look?"

"Uhhh....yes," The man blushed and covered his chest.

Marinette handed him her cloak to keep his bare torso warm, "You got a name?" She asked.

"Adrien," The man said his name.

"Nice name. You always been a werecat?" Marinette asked again.

"It's a very long story," Adrien said, munching on the fish.

"I see. Well, we better leave before the owner sees us" Marinette pulled Adrien away.

They ran to a secluded area to hide from view. Adrien was afraid to get her involved if they were caught but was glad to have someone help him. It's been years of being so alone but now he's not alone.