Ladybug and Cat Noir

The next morning, Marinette was using ancient Chinese medicine by sticking needles in her kitty's wounds, even if it was painful.

"Easy, kitty" She tries to calm him.

"Sorry. Ow. I can't believe that big bad wolf is back. The same one I fought for the first time" Adrien groaned.

"What?! The werewolf's here?" Marinette exclaims.

"I'm afraid so. Ow!" Adrien yelped from the pinch of the needle.

"This is no good" Marinette said.

"Your town has the biggest protector of all. The big bad kitty" Adrien teased.

"Yeah, they do" Marinette giggled.

"What is this Chinese thing? It's paralyzing my nerves" Adrien asked.

"It's called acupuncture, it stimulates the central nervous system in your body" Marinette replied.

"But why add the pain of agony?" Adrien groans a little from the needles.

"You took a lot of injuries, Adrien," Marinette said.

"The wolf and I kicked each other's asses last night. I was angry at the poachers trying to take my head off but that beast came in and killed one of them" Adrien explained.

"My god" Marinette was shocked.

"It was very ugly" Adrien shuddered.

"I can imagine that" Marinette then caressed his face, "Well at least your face is fine"

"Did you know that men in wars have scars that make them a little attractive?" Adrien asked teasingly.

"Battle scars, huh?" Marinette guessed.

"Yup," Adrien said, lying down carefully.

"You're too funny" Marinette gives him a peck on the cheek.

Adrien blushed at this, "Have you ever been in a fight?" Adrien asked curiously.

"Well, once. I'm inherited by my mom's martial arts" Marinette said.

"I take it was many bullies," Adrien said.

"Harassers actually" Marinette corrected him.

"That's worse" Adrien folded his arms behind his head.

"Okay, the needles should be healing the muscles now. I'm gonna remove them all one by one" Marinette said.

"Okay" Adrien had to endure all the plucking.

Marinette made sure to do it carefully. After a few minutes, Marinette finished removing the needles.

"Man, I felt like I'm dead" Adrien groans a little.

"A living dead that is" Marinette joked.

"Funny. You know, my mother used to read me a bedtime story of Red Riding Hood and the Big Bad Wolf. She once said that it was a real story. Maybe I can be your big bad cat" Adrien said.

"Maybe, as long as you don't eat me," Marinette said.

"If you were a cute mouse" Adrien purred.

"Yeah" Marinette giggled.

-

Much later, the two were out in Paris acting normal. Chloe still being obnoxious was having her 'friend' do the list of things. Marinette noticed this as she wrote down.

"Remember, it has to be at the ball" Chloe added.

"Okay," Her friend wrote it down.

Marinette rolled her eyes and brought Adrien to the fashion shop to find masquerade masks. While Marinette checked Ladybug colored masks, Adrien checked the feline masks.