Masquerade Dance

Emilie was getting ready for the masquerade ball but she didn't want to be with Gabriel since he has the brooch butterfly he stole during the fashion show. Nothing ever satisfies him more than greed. She hopes that her son will do anything to expose Gabriel in front of Paris.

"Looking lovely as ever, my dear" Gabriel said.

"Thanks," Emilie said without emotion.

"Darling, our son is gone. He chose to run away as a monster" Gabriel said.

"He's not a monster. He's a victim of the curse" Emilie said.

"That was his choice to run away," Gabriel said.

Emilie simply leaves the room since she hates how uncaring and irresponsible he is to not see that it was his own fault.

"The only one who's a monster is him," She said to herself.

She saw Kagami getting ready too but her mother was still frustrated that Takeshi disappeared, "Where is Takeshi?!" Tomao demanded to know.

"Tomao, calm down," Emilie said, knowing that this woman is literally blind.

"He hasn't been seen since this morning. I may be blind but I'm not deaf" Tomao replied.

"Tomao, maybe you should trust your daughter. She's building her own future" Emilie said, knowing that Kagami likes Felix.

"She told me she met someone else named Felix," Tomao said.

"That's my nephew," Emilie said.

"Your what?!" Tomao gasped.

"Yes. Trust your daughter, Tomao. Even if you can't truly see" Emilie said.

-

Adrien was wearing his black cat-themed formal attire along with the mask. He had to maintain control of his inner feline to not draw too much attention.

"You look purrfect, Kitty" Marinette said, wearing her ladybug-themed dress.

"Was that a cat pun I heard, milady?" Adrien smirked.

"Yes. You heard me right" Marinette teased.

"I don't think my cat ears heard it" He teased back and made his human ears shift to black cat ears.

"You look purrfect" Marinette repeated.

"Much better" Adrien purred.

"Thanks. Well, I'll be your princess for tonight's ball, my knight" Marinette said.

"The only thing I'm worried about is my cousin's pissed-off attitude," Adrien said.

"Yeah, me too if he transforms and starts chewing on the people inside," Marinette said.

"As long as Kagami tames him, he'll regain his conscience," Adrien said.

"Good. Speaking of which, is Felix ready?" Marinette wondered.

"Here I am, Riding Hood" Félix was dressed in a peacock-themed attire along with the blue mask.

"Wow, that looks great," Adrien said.

"My favorite childhood animal," Felix said.

"But your animal spirit is a puppy" Adrien pets his cousin's head.

"Urgh! Yeah, yeah. But I'll be dancing with the dragon girl" Felix said.

"You love her but you barely know her," Marinette said.

"I need to get to know her more," Felix said.

"And let's hope you be a good puppy this time" Adrien teased him.