Werewolf

The town has been going crazy that the beast always goes after the fish barrels and the fish seller is out of fish that he can't sell. Marinette can't believe how delusional these people are that the creature didn't attack a human yet. She can see that Adrien is in his partial form with his cat ears, cat eyes, and cat tail. Catnip was making him feel relaxed and zoned out for a while.

"How do you feel, Kitty?" Marinette asked.

"A little zoned out" Adrien rolls on his back, pawing in the air.

"Awww... cute" Marinette then took out a yarn ball.

"Meow!" Adrien ran after it, trying to grab it, and Marinette giggled and teased him with it.

"Meeeeeooooowwwww!!!" He got tangled up in a tarn string.

"Awwww..... let me help you" Marinette untied him.

"I think I inhaled catnip too much" Adrien sneezed.

"Way too much" Marinette pets his head.

"Puuuuuuuuurrrrrrrr" Adrien purred really loud and licks her arm in affection.

"Hahahahaha! That tickles, Adrien!" She laughed.

"Heh, your laughs are cute" Adrien teased.

"And your meows are too adorable" Marinette scratched his chin, "Have you ever been petted?"

"Well, only by you," Adrien said.

"Poor kitty. It makes me wanna adopt a bigger kitty" Marinette teased.

"And you have. You cleaned me, saved me, and fed me" Adrien purred by nuzzling her neck.

"Yeah, my parents already love you like a son," Marinette said.

"I have forgotten what it's like to have parents again. I hope I can make your parents proud" Adrien lies down next to her.

"As long as the people don't see you as a monster" Marinette laid down.

"The real monster is my father," Adrien said.

"After what he has done yes," Marinette said.

"I'm forever grateful to you" Adrien held her close.

"You're welcome," Marinette said.

"What's it like being a Werecat?" Marinette asked.

"Well, where do I start, it's like embracing the beast within you," Adrien said.

"Especially with knowing how to be a cat?" Marinette asked.

"Yeah, learned to survive the hard way," Adrien said.

"I bet it had been tough. Were there any werecreatures out there?" Marinette asked.

"Well, there was one but he was a werewolf. His mind was savage and I had to fight for my life" Adrien said.

(Flashback, 5 years ago)

Werecat Adrien was running away from the hunters' dogs chasing after him in the woods and as he lost them, he heard another howl that was much bigger than a regular wolf.

"AAAAAARRRRRRRRROOOOOO!!!" The howling echoed.

"Meow?" Werecat Adrien heard it and was tackled by another beast.

"GRRRRRRR!!!" It was a werewolf.

It had dark brown fur and green eyes, trying to bite the feline's neck but Adrien kicked him off and stood on his hind legs.

"RAAAAAAWR!!!" He yowled in defense.

"RAAAAAWWRR!!!!" The werewolf roared.

They lunged at each other, biting and scratching each other and rolling on the ground. The werewolf briefly pounced on him but got kicked by Adrien.