Confession

All the guests gathered around to hear the dark secrets from Gabriel Agreste, despite witnessing the teenage boys naked from their transformation. Fortunately, they were given blankets to cover themselves.

"I did it, I made the wish to save the family and the company from going bankrupt, aware of the sacrifice the wish comes with" Gabriel spoke out.

"Explain the cost!" Emilie demanded.

"The cost became that my own son and nephew turned into werecreatures like werecats and werewolves respectively" Gabriel continued.

Everyone gasped in horror that these poor teenagers have been through a lot.

"It's true," Adrien said.

"I did not care for my son" Gabriel could not come up with a lie due to the amulet compelling him to tell the truth.

Everyone gasped at what a monster he was.

"Not even our marriage mattered?!" Emilie exclaims.

"All I care about is my legacy," Gabriel said.

"Take him away!" Emilie ordered the guards.

"Wait!" Adrien stopped them, "So I'm nothing to you?" Adrien asked his cruel father, "Everything you ever told me was a lie?"

"You were merely a burden to me" Gabriel confessed.

That made Adrien angry as he punched his father and everyone gasped at this.

"And you're dead to me from now on!" Adrien said angrily.

The guards took Gabriel where he will be served in the Palace of Justice. Takeshi woke up from his consciousness, naked, still wanting to kill Felix.

"We still fight! This time to the death!" He slowly turned again. He fully transformed and ran towards Felix.

But Kagami got in front of Felix, shielding him, "That is enough!"

"Hrrrrrgh?!" Werewolf Takeshi stopped.

"If you wanna hurt him, you're gonna have to hurt me!" Kagami glared.

"What are you doing?" Felix tried to transform but was too exhausted.

"I'm trying to get into his human mind," Kagami said.

Takeshi snarled and looked into her eyes. Kagami glared again that he should transform back and accept that she chose Félix over him. Takeshi gave up and detransformed, covering himself with a blanket.

-

After everything has calmed down from the masquerade ball, the sun rose and Gabriel is at the Palace of Justice for his greed and the crimes he committed. He was gonna serve a long sentence.

"Good riddance of him," Adrien said, now in new clothing.

"Adrien" Marinette said, blushing at the thought of him naked.

"Yes, milady?" He turned around.

"Well it was lucky I came back with spare clothes," Marinette said.

"Heh, every time I transform I always end up naked like a model" Adrien chuckled.

"Or just the pants staying on" Marinette added.

"At least I don't have to hide my inner beast," Adrien said.

"Yeah, my kitty cat" Marinette hugs him while nuzzling his chest.

"Puuuuuuuuurrrrrrrr" Adrien purred and his cat tail grew from his lower back spine, wrapping around her waist.

"Mmmmmm..... I love your purring" Marinette smiled.

"Was it too cute?" Adrien asked.

"Really cute" Marinette leans in to kiss him.

Adrien kissed her back with passion. Purring happily that he found his mate.

"I love you Marinette Dupain-Cheng," Adrien said.

"I love you too," Marinette said.

"Adopt me?" Adrien teased.

"Ah, yeah, kitty cat" Marinette scratched his chin.

"Meow" Adrien closed his eyes and tilted his head for more scratches on his chin.

"Awwww cute" Marinette said while scratching.

"Puuuuuuurrrrrrrr" Adrien purred and licked her hand.

"Adrien!" She laughed.

"My princess" Adrien licked her again.

Felix was still covering his body with a blanket while talking to Kagami.

He was a little humiliated that she saw him naked, "Pity she didn't have enough spare for me" Felix said, wrapping the blanket around his waist.

"I don't mind, Felix. I don't blame you that your suit couldn't hold your size as a werewolf" Kagami said.

"But you saw me naked like a model" Felix blushed.

"Yeah, I did see you're pretty well built" Kagami noted his abs and pecs.

"Yeah, all that running and jumping got me in good shape," Felix said shyly.

"Looks great" Kagami replied.

"But it's not fun ending up naked every time I transform," Felix said.

"Nope, not one bit. But your cousin seems to be luckier keeping his pants" Kagami said.

"Other than that, you stopped your crazy stalker from trying to kill my ass," Felix said.

"Yeah, I hope he stays away for good," Kagami said.

"I thought he couldn't survive the fall from the cliff," Felix said.

"Me either, Felix" Kagami said and held his hand.

"I know we just met but my inner wolf is telling me that I have feelings for you. I don't know why but it's like an instinct" Felix said.

"You're saying you picked me as your mate?" Kagami teased.

"Uhhh.....yes?" Felix said nervously.

"You're better than Takeshi anyway," Kagami said.

Felix's wolf tail appeared and it wagged, "Shit!" He tries to hide it.

"Awww someone's happy" Kagami giggled.

"No, no, no!" Felix couldn't stop wagging his tail.

"It's okay. Now let's get you something properly to wear" Kagami took his hand.

"The next time I transform, send me clothes," Felix said.

"Got it," Kagami said.

-

The next day, Gabriel was judged as a cruel man and was gonna be hanged. He was brought to the hangman's noose at the

palace of justice.

"You could have had a family to love but you are a disgrace," The executioner said.

"I would have had it, but no more" Gabriel replied somberly.

"If that's what you have to say, then this is it" The executioner pulled the lever.

The hatch opened below Gabriel as he got hung. His neck broke and he became motionless. The guards carried his body away to be cremated. Adrien saw the whole thing and hides his face in his mother's neck.

"It's over, Adrien" She hugged him.

"Mama, even if I want to remove my inner beast but it's part of me," Adrien said.

"Mijo, whatever you are, you'll always be my little prince" Emilie kissed his forehead.

"Thanks, Mom" Adrien smiled softly.

"And that you found your love too," Emilie said, seeing Marinette.

"Indeed he did" Marinette scratched his chin.

"Milady" Adrien purred.