Ex-Father

The cousins quickly entered Paris to find some clothes to wear before everyone woke up in the morning. They weren't used to being half-naked every time they transform. Adrien grabbed a black shirt and puts it on while Felix grabbed a gray one.

"I smell like a wet dog," Felix said.

"I'm lucky that I don't hate water," Adrien said.

"Good. Because some dogs hate being wet" Felix fixed his hair.

"Let's hurry before they all think we are the real creatures last night," Adrien said, sneaking to the bakery place.

They climb up to the rooftop where Marinette was sleeping in her room.

"She's like a princess," Adrien thought she looked cute sleeping.

"This is the girl?" Felix asked.

"Yes," Adrien snuck in.

He grabbed a gold bracelet which sizzled his hand, making him groan lowly, and quickly hands it to Felix, "Wear this. It will help distinguish another"

"Okay" Felix puts it on.

Adrien groans painfully but his burned hand heals quickly, "And as for me, silver bracelet" He puts on the silver bracelet.

"You're allergic to gold while I'm allergic to silver," Felix said.

"Yep, I am," Adrien said and sneaks near Marinette to go to sleep.

Felix partially shifts into a werewolf and lies down on the floor like a dog.

The next morning, Marinette woke up and saw Adrien laying next to her. She can hear him purring cutely in his sleep.

"My kitty" She pets his head.

But then she noticed Felix sleeping nearby, "Another Adrien?!" She exclaims.

"Huh?" The real Adrien woke up with a yawn.

"Adrien, there's two of you here?!" Marinette asked.

"Technically I had a relative reunion last night and that is Felix, my cousin. Apparently, I wasn't the only one that was cursed. He's a werewolf" Adrien explained.

Felix woke up and stretched, "Ummm...... Morning" He saw Marinette and Adrien awake.

"You two look more like twin brothers than cousins" Marinette was very confused that they really look the same.

"Our mothers are twins" Felix explained.

"That figures everything," Marinette said.

"For years I've been trying to hunt my uncle but never found him. I heard rumors that he's coming to Paris to host a fashion show against the Japanese fashion designer" Felix explained.

"Are you sure?" Marinette asked.

"Well I've overheard people talk about it," Felix said.

"Also, we are wearing your metal bracelets to distinguish each other. Felix is a werewolf and his weakness is silver. He's wearing gold" Adrien demonstrates by letting his silver bracelet touch Felix's arm.

"AH!" Felix flinched by the silver.

"Voila" Adrien said.

"Grrr!!" Felix touched him with his gold bracelet.

"YEOW!" Adrien yelped.

"BOYS! Enough!" Marinette almost shouted.

"Sorry Marinette," Both said.

"Sounds like I have a cat and a dog. Cats and dogs don't usually get along well but you two better behave" Marinette said.

"Understood" Felix said.

"Marinette, what's the noise?" Tom asked from below.

"Come on you two" Marinette took their hands and drags them downstairs.

"My, am I crazy, or am I seeing double?" Sabine saw the two cousins.

"Meow" Adrien meowed.

"You got some explaining young man," Tom said.

"Oh, this is my cousin Felix. Our mothers are twins hence why he looks like me" Adrien explained.

"And now I'm cursed with the werewolf within me. Just like my cousin is cursed as the Werecat" Felix explained.

"So it's a connected curse" Tom guessed.

"Yes, it is," Felix said.

"We are the descendants and the wish my father did, Felix and I are the sacrifice," Adrien said.

"Incredible" Both Marinette's parents were astonished.

"Rumors I heard is that his father is coming to Paris to run a fashion show against some blind Japanese woman who is also a fashion designer" Felix growled lowly.

"About that, it's in a few days," Sabine said.

"I can't believe I'm seeing my ex-father" Adrien growled.

"Don't worry, Adrien. You're like the son we never had" Sabine said.

His cat tail appeared and it started to wag that he's very happy.

"Aww... kitty" Marinette scratched his chin.

Felix rolled his eyes but then felt Sabine scratching his back head which made his wolf tail appear and wagged.

"Good boy" Sabine chuckled.

"What's happening to me?" Felix did not understand what he's feeling.

"It's happiness dear boy," Sabine said.

"Awww.....who's a good puppy?" Adrien teased him.

"Silence" Felix rolls his eyes.

After getting to know Felix, despite that he's like the polar opposite of Adrien. Felix didn't want to be out in public due to his stress and scarred memories of being hunted by mobs all his life.

Adrien and Marinette head to the town to shop for food from food sellers.

They first went to buy fruits, "I'll have two melons please," Marinette said.

"Yum," Adrien teased.

"5 francs please," The seller said.

"Here you go" Marinette hands them over, "Let's head back since we got all the food to make delicious pies," Marinette said but then the crowd saw the horse chariot coming this way.

Adrien pulls his hood up to conceal his identity. He can smell that familiar scent and he felt angry to see that person coming here. It was his father, Gabriel Agreste. He got old but his attitude remains the same. Adrien also saw his mother too but she also wasn't happy at all. She looked rather sad over the loss of her son. At times she gave her husband a resentful look. Another horse chariot designed with Japanese art came too. Inside it sat a woman with black glasses and next to her a girl their age. The blind woman had her bokken baton to support her.

"Visitors from the east," Adrien said.

"I guess Japan," Marinette said.

"Hello, Parisians. I am Gabriel Agreste, a fashion designer from Spain" Gabriel introduced.

Most of the townspeople cheered except Marinette and Adrien. The hooded girl brings her poor kitty back to the bakery place since she knows that her kitty is feeling upset to see his father.

"Mama, Papa, we got the fruits we need" Marinette brought the fruits out.

"That's great, dear" Sabine was bathing Felix since he smells like a wet dog.

"And giving the good doggie a bath" Adrien almost laughed. Felix growled like a wolf since he has no sense of humor, "Next time I'll bite you in the ass" Felix said.

"Calm down, Felix," Sabine said, giving him an extra Chinese shampoo on his hair to get clean.

"Thanks, Mrs. Dupain Cheng," Felix said.

"You're welcome," Sabine said.