Wolf's Mate

I temporarily made up a rival character that will try to win Kagami's heart against Felix. Since Felix graduated school at a very young age, there's gotta be an enemy he made that will try to take his Kagami. There's always an arch-rival that will do anything. Just like Chloe and Lila tried on Marinette to get Adrien.

---------------------------------------------------------- 

The next day, the fashion stage has been finished near Notre Dame and everyone was really excited to see the fashion show from the Agreste and the Tsurugi. Music players for classical theme for the Agreste while the Japanese traditional music players for the Tsurugi. Marinette and Adrien watched from afar wearing their cloaks.

Felix watched as Kagami showed up in her style. Geisha fashion was very much a beauty for all Japanese women. Felix felt like he was in a trance seeing her slowly move on stage. Along with the other Japanese girls wearing traditional Japanese outfits.

"So beautiful," Felix thought.

He gasped when his wolf tail appeared and wagged, "No, no, no!" He tries hiding it in his pants.

"They sure got some cool designs," Marinette said.

"Does your mother's people have to?" Adrien asked.

"Yes, China got plenty of it," Marinette said.

"Oh, boy" Adrien can see his cousin having trouble with his tail wagging.

"He'll be fine. We can't reveal him" Marinette said.

"Alright" Adrien then said.

As soon as the Japanese models were finished, it was Gabriel's turn in his fashion show. Adrien can see that everyone likes the Japanese style.

Out came some dressed in butterfly and peacock themes. Adrien remembers the times when his mother used to love peacocks.

"It's beautiful," Marinette said.

"Mom used to love peacocks," Adrien said.

"That's great, Adrien. The males got beautiful patterns" Marinette said.

"Heh, even my cousin loves peacocks a lot but I guess his animal spirit is now a wolf" Adrien chuckled.

"Why not both?" Marinette said.

"Predator and prey don't get along," Adrien said.

"Fair enough" Marinette replied.

After the fashion show was over, the judges declared that the Tsurugi had the best fashion designs from Japan. Everyone cheered on them.

Gabriel was beyond furious, just like the times it was never good enough, "This is outrageous!" He bangs his fists on his chair.

"They were your ideas, not all the artists. Inspiration is art, Gabriel" Emilie said with a glare.

"I expected it to be better," Gabriel said.

"Artists are all equal, Gabriel. Fashion is never a competition to who gets to be on top" Emilie said.

"And that is why our reputation should be remembered through history," Gabriel said.

"If you could change your attitude" Emilie replied.

"Leave, dear" Gabriel glared.

"I really wish you never made our son leave" Emilie leaves him alone.

She stops near the cathedral and looks at a drawing of her son as a baby, "My baby" She said quietly.

-

Felix was following the Japanese girl in the woods to sketch the sceneries of the forest in her sketchbook. She soon came to a stop at some log to sit on. Felix hides behind a tree to observe her and make sure she's not in danger but he saw a Japanese boy coming this way.