Happily Ever After

Feligami has went viral or so I think and I have been thinking of doing my first story of Feligami with chapters but I still don't know which one I should have for Felix to be. A werewolf or a vampire? Two monsters are my favorite and its my passion but I still need your opinion on which one. Thank you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

A month later, Emilie decided to live in Paris to raise her son with all the love he deserves as well as raising her nephew too. Both of these teens have been alone for too long but now they are not.

In the woods, Marinette and Kagami were both wearing their red cloaks while talking to each other.

"So you and Felix are officially dating?" Marinette asked her.

"Yeah. I almost mistook Adrien for Felix. Both of them are like twins" Kagami chuckled.

"Well, Adrien's mother has a twin sister" Marinette explained.

"That explains a bit. Felix is very.....charming....but sometimes grumpy" Kagami said.

"His father never loved him, called him a monster," Marinette said.

"I see. Well, his father didn't make it when the curse occurred" Kagami said.

"But he doesn't know where his mother is now," Marinette said.

"He'll be fine as long as his aunt looks after him," Kagami said.

"And my Adrien is so free and wild like a cat," Marinette said.

"Yeah, he is" Kagami nodded.

"Speaking of which, is Takeshi still imprisoned?" Marinette wondered.

"He ran away or so I think. The werewolf curse has affected his life" Kagami said.

"No good. He might show up again" Marinette got worried.

They see a werewolf and a werecat coming out of the trees, pretending to stalk their prey.

"Oh, here comes the predators" Marinette backed up.

"Rrrrrrrgh!" Werecat Adrien crawled out to her.

"What big teeth you have," Marinette said and Werecat Adrien then nuzzled on Marinette like a good kitty.

"My, what big claws you have" Kagami scratched Werewolf Felix's chin.

"Hmmmmmmm" He laid down and rolled on his back.

"Awww.....you want a belly rub?" Kagami asked.

Felix nodded and Kagami lifted his slightly torn shirt to rub his belly.

"Good kitty cat" Marinette scratched her kitty's cheeks.

"Meow" Adrien purred and licked her hand.

"Hehehehe..... that tickles" Marinette saw he wore his black cloak.

"Your foot is shaking" Kagami can see that Felix was enjoying this too much.

"Rawr!" Felix made a playful growl and his tail wagged.

"Everyone is right. You are like a cute puppy" Kagami said and Felix nuzzled her cutely, then licks her like a dog which made her laugh.

"Let me see my gorgeous prince," Marinette said to her Werecat.

Adrien slowly morphed into his human form, his pants, and shirt still tattered from earlier.

"There you are. Were you too shy?" Marinette teased him.

"Nope, just wanted to be the prince," Adrien said.

"And the king" Felix turned normal.

"The king of what?" Kagami chuckled and scratched his chin.

"King of wolves," Felix said.

"Ah, yes" Kagami replied.

"Did we both tame you really good?" Marinette asked.

"You two sure tamed the beast in us," Adrien said.

"And you deserve a treat" Marinette held out a salmon from her picnic basket.

"Gross" Felix cringed but then saw a fresh steak from Kagami, "Arrrrrooooo!!!" He yowled in excitement.

"Here you go" She handed it to him.

"I think I got a miracle" Felix munched on the steak.

Later on, they walked through the woods, "This is like a fairytale" Marinette said.

"In every fairytale, the wolf is always the villain," Felix said.

"Well, not you," Kagami said.

"But at least he doesn't have to have his ears deaf all the time" Adrien making fun of Felix.

"Excuse me?" Felix glared at him.

"Remember this morning your wolf ears were sensitive to the rooster's call?" Adrien snickered.

"I so wanted to eat that rooster for breakfast," Felix said sarcastically.

"Felix, play nice" Kagami scratched his wolf ears.

"Mmmmm..... Ok," Felix closed his eyes.

"You boys are just too adorable" Marinette scratched Adrien's chin.

"Thanks, milady" Adrien purred.

Kagami took out a choke collar with a peacock tag, "I know you don't like collars but I added something that you like" She showed Felix the peacock feather tag.

"It's perfect" Felix puts it on.

"And for you kitty cat," Marinette gives Adrien a collar with a bell.

The jingling noise made him attracted to it as he paws on it a lot to hear the noise, "Meow!" He made it jingle again.

"You look paw-some in it," Marinette said.

"Cats like shiny things," Adrien said.

"Yep and I made sure this one was not made of gold," Marinette said.

"It looks like gold but it's not burning my skin," Adrien said.

"Its brass" Marinette explained.

"Ah, clever girl" Adrien puts it on his neck.

"By the way, what happened to that obnoxious brat?" Felix asked.

"Chloe? She's grounded for a month due to insulting everyone" Marinette said.

"Good. I had enough of her whining and ranting" Adrien said.

"She should be hanged for being a low-life bitch" Felix said.

"Really?" Kagami crossed her arms.

"Would you rather have her constantly annoy the hell out of us before we get super pissed off?" Felix asked.

"No, but killing her wouldn't be a solution," Kagami said.

"Yeah of course" Felix shrugs.

"Don't give me the pouty dog face" Kagami sees him doing the cute puppy eyes, "It's not even that cute"

Felix turns into full wolf form and made his eyes cuter, "What the? Oh, come on!" Kagami can't resist it.

"Haaaah haaah hahhh" Felix made panting noises.

"Damn it!" Kagami chuckled and pets him.

"Awww.... so cute" Marinette chuckled.

Marinette and Kagami lived peacefully with their were-creature boyfriends in Paris. But what's coming for them next, they'll be prepared for the next challenge to face. Marinette and Adrien also continued using their Ladybug and Cat Noir alter egos to protect Paris from threats.