25

The situation certainly appeared out of hand now as the Titans found themselves supremely surrounded. Ghosts glared them down in all directions with several different numbers of eyes. The pompous stranger seemed to be enjoying their anxiety as they looked over the horde floating around the tower. "Well? Why not just end it and give up? You are outmatched."

Cyborg chuckled with the anxiety still clear on his face. "Yeah, it's easy enough to say that when you have the army of the undead at your beck and call."

"But we don't go down that easy!" Shouted Robin as if finishing his friend's statement. "The minute we figure out how you're doing all of this, you go down!"

The man shook his head and chuckled. "As expected from children. You seldom understand when you have no chance, you're arrogant, and so naïve." He then crossed his arms and turned his eyes towards the glaring Phantom beside him. "Why don't you teach them the difference between courage and foolishness." He then gave a whistle and a few more ghosts came over from the surrounding hordes. "You can help too." The three he called over floated by Phantom like a small team and all of them glared in joy over the halfa. One of them was a bulky green creature with bull horns, the second appeared to be a naga of some kind with an extra set of arms and the last was a one eyed reptilian creature with a split tail.

Danny gave a smirk as he looked back at his back up and then down at his former team. He then dashed off with the other three just behind him and fighting quickly ensued. While the three gruesome allies picked off opponents of their own, Danny had to split himself off to even the score. Beast Boy leaped at the reptilian ghost in the form of a gorilla wearing his ghost gloves. The horned ghost quickly asserted himself before Cyborg causing a grappling match to ensue.

The third ghost found it amusing to play with Terra as she tried to hit him with an array of smallish rocks. She wasn't fairing too well after only a few minutes as the naga ghost slithered his way for a bit of close combat. "Come now girl, let'sss close the distancccccce." He suggested with a wry grin and his tongue flailing from his lips. He blocked her punches with his lower set of arms and held the other set high above her head with his claws clasped together.

His cackle was cut short as a Rhino rammed him down from the side quickly transforming back into an angry Beast Boy. "Back off!"

"Beast Boy look out!" The blonde yelled as his former opponent made a dash for the changeling. A bolt of green energy cut it down in its tracks, however, as an irate alien flew off towards the ghoul.

With the other four Titans dealing with the underling ghosts, Robin and Raven were left to face their former comrade. The two Danny's smirked at their opponents as they lit their hands with green energy. "I don't know what he's doing to control you, but fight it!" Robin yelled in reason. The halfa laughed in response as the cruel glint in his eye turned to a blast from his palm. The boy wonder dodged with grace before coming at the ghost with his bo staff. Danny dodged several times before allowing his feet to touch the roof top. As Robin pointed the staff at him an idea came to mind and the halfa smirked as the glow of his hands turned to blue. He formed an ice staff in seconds and started an amusing sparing match with the boy wonder.

Meanwhile the other Danny floated before Raven with all the appearance of preparing for an attack, but never attacking. Raven held her guard as she waited for him to strike, but seeing all the others be attacked while she had not, made her uneasy. As she moved her gaze back on the halfa before her she noticed he was looking at her with a curious expression. "Danny?" She asked in a slightly pleading tone. The last thing she wanted was to fight him. Danny glared in return but stayed in place, and ready for attack. What is he doing? Raven thought to herself. Though relieved to not be fighting him she couldn't help but be curious.